ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Whatever you do, don't alter the tradition of the game. @MWard doesn't like it, so our next round together, he will be in a suit and tie, using a persimmon wood and walking the course with a bag of niblicks and featheries.
1- You have a driver for him
2- Make him leave after six holes

Whatever you do, don't alter the tradition of the game. @MWard doesn't like it, so our next round together, he will be in a suit and tie, using a persimmon wood and walking the course with a bag of niblicks and featheries.

#GetOffMyLawn
#Keep18HolesGreatAgain

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Fun watching some of you quickly acquire trophies!

I don't know how you do it, man. I spend way too much time pondering good thread ideas.

This was a bit of a cheat this week. Lots of new gear.

I think @Jman is eating all of that pizza.
Another badge!

You found a way to cheat I see.
Hahaha. I kid
He's definitely pumping them out. I see hand cramps or possible Carpal Tunnel in his future :p.

where are you, 283?

Get some threads going, it's time for baker to go big on trophies.
I've never been a big thread starter. However, I will first post on many a thread haha. I'm a banter guy...I need someone to get thrown out for targeting to get the post count even higher.

I've never been a big thread starter. However, I will first post on many a thread haha. I'm a banter guy...I need someone to get thrown out for targeting to get the post count even higher.
alright, we'll just have you focus on this bad boy then

1578590238236.png1578590240691.png1578590243090.png1578590245757.png

Dan you have so many trophies... You are just a wealth of knowledge it seems.

Back