ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

There is no wrong way to THP, hammer! Enjoy it at your own speed.
No truer message ever. Everyone has their own way, no one is more correct than the other!

I hope people actually put thought into their threads and don't just start nonsense to get a trophy. I love the excitement, but I also want quality stuff.
It is not only that, but I see a lot of very short replies that add nothing to the discussions that seem to be for no other purpose than to increase post count.

very cool for those who post a ton....sorry wish i had the time.

There's a reason that the first two to get the Creator trophy were JB (runs the site) and me (working at a job where I probably work 3/10 hours each day) and the first to get the posting trophy (whatever it's called) and likely the 3rd to the Creator trophy was Canadan who works at home.

That being said, as others have mentioned, THP is great no matter how deep your interaction. You can skim the surface and it's so good, you'll enjoy just a little taste, but if you dive in deeper, it's even more greaterest.

What does the reaction score mean?

Hello trophy.

How much you want for that trophy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its crazy, you can get one too. Although the feature is not shown on tapatalk, and a host of others as well.

I need to delete my Tapatalk so I can break the habit!!!!

Ooh more neat stuff from THP. This is fun!

cool

I need to delete my Tapatalk so I can break the habit!!!!
took me a couple of days to break it, but dang the mobile version is great!

I'll take that bet for posts.

When is cutoff? No garbage.

Lol i was thinking Threads, since I wouldn’t be spotting you a 500 post lead...

Unless it’s “zero” and we start from your 824 and my 312

End of December?

Lol i was thinking Threads, since I wouldn’t be spotting you a 500 post lead...

Unless it’s “zero” and we start from your 824 and my 312

End of December?
that is adorable.

Getting close to catching up to @Canadan and getting that gold posting trophy for the quarter.

Back