tamu2009

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

I grew up playing baseball for 18 years so the switch to golf has been fun but a struggle nonetheless. Played off an on while playing baseball and then when I quit as a Sophomore in college I started playing golf more and more, probably 1-2 rounds a year. Last year I started playing more and this year I've really picked it up. At the beginning of the summer I was playing to a 12.5ish and have gotten that down to 9.6 currently. Lots of time at the range and 36 holes a day anytime I can swing it (gotta love municipal day fee courses). Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You're moving your handicap down in a hurry, nice work!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!! Be patient with the transition from baseball to golf. Having played in softball leagues for about 15 years, it was tough converting the swing from baseball/softball to golf. I gave up softball 3 years ago and the old swing still pops its head up once in awhile.

Check out DFW & surrounding area chat thread. There are quite of us in the area. We try to get together every now and then and play a little golf. Fun group.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah.. I still play softball 3 nights a week, so the battle is even worse than if I'd just drop softball. However, I have started to let my golf swing screw up my softball swing and not the other way around. Not sure how I accomplished that, but my golf swing is evident that it started from a baseball swing...

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, what a great time to get involved with us !

:wavey: :welcome:

Back