Newbie just checking in

SoxFan83

Reaction score
Handicap
Just joined today and so far have really enjoyed all the forums I have browsed ! Living in Boston right now, but relocating to Syracuse, NY in the next couple of weeks. Interested in all the equipment and course reviews and hoping to find other golfers like myself in the Syracuse area who want to meet up for a round.

Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Paradise!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

welcome from the Left Coast. Sunny and 74 degrees today. No water to speak of.

Lots of THP folks out your way, I think. I'm new here as well and have found it an invaluable and enjoyable resource.

Welcome to THP!!!

Good stuff, man! Welcome and enjoy the site - it is a gateway drug, so be careful.

We will have to tee it up again this spring/summer. Hard to believe us playing in St. Lucia was almost 2 years ago already!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome to the team!

" Good stuff, man! Welcome and enjoy the site - it is a gateway drug, so be careful.

We will have to tee it up again this spring/summer. Hard to believe us playing in St. Lucia was almost 2 years ago already!

Yea it sure is. Haven't gotten much work done today as I have browsing a ton of threads. Some really good stuff on here. We definitely gotta get out there and tee it up this year. Down by you or up by me, or somewhere in the middle. St. Lucia would be nice right about now especially after the foot of snow we just got here. razy how fast 2 years has flown by.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Back