Newbie just checking in

Yea it sure is. Haven't gotten much work done today as I have browsing a ton of threads. Some really good stuff on here. We definitely gotta get out there and tee it up this year. Down by you or up by me, or somewhere in the middle. St. Lucia would be nice right about now especially after the foot of snow we just got here. razy how fast 2 years has flown by.

Yeah man, I am definitely itching to get out there and we will have to tee it up this summer. There is an Ocean City Maryland Invitational that THP is hosting at the end of June that I will most likely be going to once sign-ups open.

Welcome and have fun

Yeah man, I am definitely itching to get out there and we will have to tee it up this summer. There is an Ocean City Maryland Invitational that THP is hosting at the end of June that I will most likely be going to once sign-ups open.

Cool. I will look into that one too once sign ups are posted. Once we get settled in a couple weeks and have a new Address, I will get my Albatross Club stuff done so I can be full fledged !

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

welcome from the Left Coast. Sunny and 74 degrees today. No water to speak of.

Lots of THP folks out your way, I think. I'm new here as well and have found it an invaluable and enjoyable resource.

Well, hopefully you guys get some relief out there and the fires slow down. Sunny and 74 I would take right now, though.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. Great place to find other local golfers.

Welcome to :thp:stay warm out that way!

Welcome!!

Welcome

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!