NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beat down, Holy Crap.

Offence doesn't win championships.

A great old video!!!
[video=youtube_share;5rifXMCI-fI]http://youtu.be/5rifXMCI-fI[/video]

Just classic. Another reason to love Jetblue.

Just classic. Another reason to love Jetblue.

That's awesome!!!

razuqyze.jpg

Too bad Timmy couldn't be back for another one of these!!!
Boston-Bruins-Stanley-Cup-6.16.jpg

Too bad Timmy couldn't be back for another one of these!!!
Boston-Bruins-Stanley-Cup-6.16.jpg

Ugh no thanks. He turned into a giant DB after the cup win. His own teammates wouldn't defend him

Ugh no thanks. He turned into a giant DB after the cup win. His own teammates wouldn't defend him
I could name an example or two of other players on any NHL team that might fit that mold. I've always rooted for Tim and was proud to see he spent time with his family instead of playing, knowing he could be making a ton of money by playing.

Here is some Crosby humor!!!
crosby-fail1.gif

But I'll give him credit, all be it stupid for this:
chara-bends-down-to-yell-at-crosby.png

Kings need the big W tonight!

Not sure about you fellow hockey heads but I like all 3 of the proposed rules for the NHL. The visors that was inevitable but just like the helmets it will be grandfathered in which is smart. I also like the hybrid icing trial in the preseason, it will be interesting to see how it effects the game. Lastly the shallower nets, not sure how much shallower it will be to make a noticeable difference.

Got a much needed Win.
Go Kings Go!

Not sure about you fellow hockey heads but I like all 3 of the proposed rules for the NHL. The visors that was inevitable but just like the helmets it will be grandfathered in which is smart. I also like the hybrid icing trial in the preseason, it will be interesting to see how it effects the game. Lastly the shallower nets, not sure how much shallower it will be to make a noticeable difference.

Hybrid icing should be a no brainer, as should visors. Grandfather is absolutely the way to go.

Don't really care about the shallower nets. Don't see how that will benefit the game short of more goal reviews.

Hybrid icing should be a no brainer, as should visors. Grandfather is absolutely the way to go.

Don't really care about the shallower nets. Don't see how that will benefit the game short of more goal reviews.

Totally agree on the hybrid icing too many guys have had careers cut short because of the current rule.

Thinking about it a little more about the shallower nets, I could see the argument for wanting to create more room for play making behind the net but I doubt it will make much of a difference.

Like you, I simply don't see it making that much of a difference. Not enough to justify the change anyways..

I don't remember NHL Tonight talking about when they try the new nets? Preseason or try it in the AHL first as a pilot. Not sure the best way to do that

I think the shallow nets could help with player safety. It will give the player a little more space to get out of the way and not get his clocked cleaned.

I think the shallow nets could help with player safety. It will give the player a little more space to get out of the way and not get his clocked cleaned.

Haha yeah but you still have to skate with your head up, shallow nets or not! haha This one seems like a stretch to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back