NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they are struggling. Wait till after the lockout when no one makes anything close to what they are making now. Everyone just keeps hurting themselves. Especially the smaller market teams. So greedy. Only good things betman has done to really help the game is the winter classic.

Pass it on guys. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that this gave me chills and brought water to the eyes. #nolockout

haha all this does is make me more angry at the league and the owners.

that was a great video. i hate Betman even more.

Interesting choice by Colorado to name landi captain!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I guess he's a great guy in terms of being a yes man, but seriously, at 19? Hopefully it doesn't stunt his development.

i sure was surprised at this. i guess hes as good as a choice as any be nice to see him prove himself for a few years first.

i sure was surprised at this. i guess hes as good as a choice as any be nice to see him prove himself for a few years first.

He certainly has talent and I think he's the future for them. But he sure does have a lot to prove.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Sounds like there's no hope for a full season now. Man am I bummed. Worst part is, I can't tell who is really to blame, the players, the owners or both.

Sounds like there's no hope for a full season now. Man am I bummed. Worst part is, I can't tell who is really to blame, the players, the owners or both.

You a big Preds fan Wade? What'd you think about the Suter/Weber stuff?

Not sure I like it. Feel like it's a couple of years premature.

You a big Preds fan Wade? What'd you think about the Suter/Weber stuff?

Huge Preds fan.

I was really disappointed in the Suter situation, not just for the obvious reasons, but because I do think Suter mislead the Nashville organization. I think he had the him and Parise to Minnesota deal working in the background all along. So I'm disappointed in him as a person. It's fine to go get your big paycheck, but if you know you're not going to sign, give your organization a chance to get something in return.

As for Weber, I was really happy to see our organization stand up to the Flyers trying to bully us. It would have been hard for the Preds to convince any big free agents to sign with the Preds had we let Weber go. It would have decimated the organization.

Overall, I think the demise predicted by many analysts for the Predators is premature. You don't just replace a Suter, but we have a lot of promising young defensemen. Offensively, we're basically the same team we were last year, but some of our good looking forwards (Smith, Borque) are a year older, so I expect a little more out of them. In short, I still think we're a playoff team, but we're going to have to make some additions if we want to go deep.

I'm interested to see who they match Weber with this coming year.. Gotta think Rinne is up for another monster season eh?

We'll have a good year bantering as I am a big CBJ fan.. Assuming there's a season that is..

I'm interested to see who they match Weber with this coming year.. Gotta think Rinne is up for another monster season eh?

There's a 99% chance Weber will be with Roman Josi. Being a young guy who moves the puck extremely well, it should be fun to watch.

Hard to say on Rinne - I certainly expect him to be his normal studly self, but if our defense does take a step back due to the loss of Suter, it will obviously be harder on him.

We'll have a good year bantering as I am a big CBJ fan.. Assuming there's a season that is..

You guys have to have a big season out of Bob and pray he doesn't get injured. I don't think I want my season resting on Steve Mason's shoulders. If you can do that, I expect the BlueJackets to be improved this year.

Anyone play NHL13 demo...seems to be the only hockey we'll see for awhile.

Anyone see the picture of Dustin Byfuglien from July that surfaced today? Wow
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347250414.155869.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Anyone play NHL13 demo...seems to be the only hockey we'll see for awhile.

Yeah, the new game is really solid. Some appropriate tuning will make it much better, pending the online play is good as well.

One complain, is how easy it is to score a weak wrister from the point, yet cross crease one timers are robbed regularly.

Looks photoshopped to me.

Its not photoshopped. Its from one of the guys weddings in July.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Its not photoshopped. Its from one of the guys weddings in July.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I didn't think it looked photoshopped either, just a guy who isn't keeping up on what he should be in the offseason and the pending lockout.

Anyone see the picture of Dustin Byfuglien from July that surfaced today? Wow
View attachment 5651

Tap Tap Taparoo

He's a big guy anyways but that is just awful. For a professional athlete, he should be taking better care of himself in the offseason

thats awesome! i bet he's banking on a lockout!

Yeah, the new game is really solid. Some appropriate tuning will make it much better, pending the online play is good as well.

One complain, is how easy it is to score a weak wrister from the point, yet cross crease one timers are robbed regularly.

It's actually crazy.

It's actually crazy.

haha, I couldn't help but laugh on a few occasions.. Getting robbed by AHL goalies in pre-season games 5-6 times on circus acts..

Everyone's a Hasek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back