NHL 2013-2014 Season

No chance. You can't have him riding pine for the next 9 with Bobby Lou's contract

Didn't know if we would see Lou traded as well. Just blow it up....what has already been blown up.

Looks like early second round for Fucale.

Love the pick by Chicago. Hometown kid.

I was wanting more trades and action on the floor.

Fucale comes off the board. Finally.

Pretty underwhelmed by CBJ selections.. Late 94s, two euros, and from what I hear, limited upside..

First rounds aren't for limited upside Jarmo

Pretty underwhelmed by CBJ selections.. Late 94s, two euros, and from what I hear, limited upside..

First rounds aren't for limited upside Jarmo

I wonder if they even tried to move up.

Mike Gillis is an idiot.

hahahahaha!

"Flyers draft a big D with no puck skills and a fighter in the first three rounds. Should be a real contender for the upcoming 1974 season."

hahahahaha!

"Flyers draft a big D with no puck skills and a fighter in the first three rounds. Should be a real contender for the upcoming 1974 season."

Was thinking the same thing when they were talking about the Flyers pick.

Pretty happy with the Leafs today, which is odd for draft day.

Super happy they picked up Bolland. Was just talking to a friend the other day about wanting to get him. Think what both Boston and Chicago showed this year was that you need depth and four complete lines. You can't expect 2 or 3 lines to be good and still make it far.

Really surprised with the direction the Avs are taking, but proof will be once the season starts!

This Darnell Nurse kid is going to be a badass Dman. The more I see him the more I see Edmonton being really good this year. He'll be on the team I bet.

Tim Thomas wants to try his luck back in the NHL. There is some speculation he may end up in Philly.

Islanders buying out DiPietro. They owe him 1.5 mil over the next 15 years but it doesnt count against the cap.

Tim Thomas wants to try his luck back in the NHL. There is some speculation he may end up in Philly.

I hope he goes to the K hahaha!

Islanders buying out DiPietro. They owe him 1.5 mil over the next 15 years but it doesnt count against the cap.

That stupid contract should be exempt from buyouts hahaha

Not surprised by this move. He's a good player but was making way too much for his input. Same deal with Frolik.

His input shined when it was called upon, obviously by the huge goals he scored, and his numbers in the juniors were nothing shy of exceptional.

Guys playing behind hossa-sharp-toews-Kane, etc will never shine like they can. Those guys cast large shadows. All four are franchise elite players.

Bolland is an elite player but not a franchise player. Give him a more pivotal role, and he'll be a star. Same goes for JVR, Lupul, etc.

Give these guys star roles, and they'll shine like one.

It was a good deal for both teams. Chicago pads their system and leafs get a star looking for a little more responsibility.

Back