Nike Golf: Club Collection - THP Preview Thread

That is the best Nike golf could come up with? Yeeeesh....

That is the best Nike golf could come up with? Yeeeesh....
It should be clarified, its an additional part of their line and not the entire golf line.

Strange stuff, but I'm sure some will like it. A little too out there for me. I like the hoodie, but I wouldn't wear it golfing. I've worn a hoodie to the range before and the hood kept blowing on my shoulder and all around; it was annoying.

I think Nike could be a giant in golf if they applied the same efforts they did to Basketball. This line missed the mark in a big way.

I think Nike could be a giant in golf if they applied the same efforts they did to Basketball. This line missed the mark in a big way.
Most modern basketball style was designed by Nike. They are playing by their own rule book as it were.

It seems like this is their attempt to engrain their own design into golf.

This line appears very Euro centric. My American body will stick with their main golf line.

No on the hats maybe on the shirt, why not on the shorts and hoodie.

No on the hats maybe on the shirt, why not on the shorts and hoodie.
I like the dots on the shorts. That's doesn't bother me. It's the short inseam. Nobody wants to seem that much of my legs. Including me

Wow thats umm different. Not what I have come to expect from Nike, not even close. The sweatshirt I like, the T-shirt... maybe, but those shorts and the hats are just plain awful.

I received the hoodie last night from Nike. Sizing was right on the mark with other tops that I've ordered from Nike in the past, and it was really comfortable as well. The weather is starting to warm up around here so I won't get much use out of it in the near future, but it's going to be a great layering piece for off the course. I'm not sure if I'd ever wear it on the course though.

I like the tshirt the hoodie was very eh, everything else, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the dots on the shorts. That's doesn't bother me. It's the short inseam. Nobody wants to seem that much of my legs. Including me

I didn't want to see that much of my own thighs.

The bucket hat is fun, I've enjoyed it, but I'm a bucket hat kinda guy, and the hoodie is badass on and off course (no, I'm not scared to wear it on course and have often).

I was pretty critical of the line IMO in the review, but it has to be remembered this isn't replacing anything, this is another line/part aimed very specifically at a certain demographic, nothing wrong with that IMO even if I don't "get" some of it.

Back