Nike Golf Method Mod Putter Preview

Those look pretty sweet. Looking forward to rolling one or two....or four of them.

I WILL own this one;

METHOD_MOD_90_SLDR_OS_CMYK-L.jpg

I really like the looks of the mod30 and mod00. They look cool with the red insert.

They have a #9, a bullseye, a zebra, and an anser.

This is the way you credit previous styles.

Not

Square square > OO

TTing

That Mod 90 has to be one of the most intriguing new putters for me. It's a beaut. Hope they don't screw over lefties.

That Mod 90 has to be one of the most intriguing new putters for me. It's a beaut. Hope they don't screw over lefties.

Mod 60 is the only version available in LH.

Wow. I like them all! I love my putter, so these will be a no-go for me, but its fun to look every once in a while... keeps the Scotty on its toes!

Never been big on Nike Putters but they are def worth a look. I am in the market for a new putter too, I just wish I could find a nice mallet putter with a Plumbers Neck.

I like the looks of the 30 and the 00 the best. Would want to roll some to see the fell off the face, but overall design it nice. I like the idea of the heal shafted putter too.

These are up on nikegolf.com

There are a lot of flare toes here. I'm a sucker for flare toe putters.

Love it

sesute4e.jpg

High toes are awesome.

Mod 60 is sezzy!!!

JM

I agree, think it's a really good looking offering from Nike!

That high toe is somewhat unique from major OEMs. I know Scameron has one. Ping has had models with it, but not current. The new Odysseys have it. But it is a very simple design addition that makes a huge difference in aesthetics.

Like them all. Nice look to them.

Blu- Did you make a purchase?

Blu- Did you make a purchase?

Not yet. I don't know if I will. But I sure so like these putters. I'm a sucker for a flare toe

I think they look pretty cool, but I can't say that I'm overly wowed by the Method Core I just picked up. Nothing wrong with it, but pretty meh.

I think they look pretty cool, but I can't say that I'm overly wowed by the Method Core I just picked up. Nothing wrong with it, but pretty meh.

The method core feels much different to me than the method. I know they're both technically inserts. But completely different feels

Fair enough. That was the first one I'd spent much time with. I'll say that it would be very hard (basically impossible) for me to consider these at the price. That's not to say I don't like the looks, because I really do. Just seems unecessarily high.

Back