Nike or Adidas golf shoes?

I've tried both, many pairs of each, both similar fits. Adidas wins for me because they are more durable IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

To me it's all about finding what fits best. I prefer a tighter fitting shoe and Adidas comes though here. I always seem to be between sizes with Nike. I wish it wasn't that way as I can get into the Nike employee store a few times per year.

Have had shoes from both, but gotta say FootJoys all the way (FJ Sports). Not even close.

im a huge Nike fan... but i hate the styling of their golf shoes..... i wear adidas tour 360s shoes for now...

Check out golf galaxy they have 2012 Nike lunar controls for $45

I have a set of powerband 3.0s and love them. Very comfortable and never have a problem with water either

I picked up the Nike Air Range WP II yesterday after trying them on and realizing how comfy they were. So incredibly light weight & cushioned...feels like a running shoe and will be perfect for walking. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359336123.691303.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359336145.182566.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ATV Tour 360's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever felt. They are phenomenal. Then again, I'm biased towards TM/ Adidas stuff
^^this^^

You can find them pretty cheap right now. I bought 2 more pairs.

I might be late on this, but honestly, I focus only on finding a shoe that "fits like a glove." Assuming it has the proper number of replaceable cleats, I don't really care what brand I buy. My first ever pair of golf shoes were Nike, and they lasted 8 years. Now I have a pair of footjoys, and I'm hoping they last that long as well.

I will say though, the Adizero's really have my interest for another pair of golf shoes.

~Rock

If you're looking for a cleated shoe, the adidas ATV Tour 360's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They have the perfect mix of flexibility, lightness and stability. No one else does the cleated shoe better. Some are lighter (adizero notwithstanding), but none have that mix.

For a crossover shoe, there are many options now, but the Ashworth Cardiff and Cardiff Mesh are awesome. Great combination of comfort and traction. I can wear them all day. I have begun to walk the course solely (no pun intended) due to how comfortable these are.

That being said, not every brand fits every golfer. The best thing about the golf retailers is that you can test the shoes while taking some swings in the cage. So try a lot of shoes.

I have tried both the brands but personally I like Nike. I am having two pairs of Nike. They have a style and fit better than others.

Really wanted a pair of Lunar Controls but wife has a no Nike policy in the house, so went with the Adizero Tours and they are phenomenally comfortable.

Really wanted a pair of Lunar Controls but wife has a no Nike policy in the house, so went with the Adizero Tours and they are phenomenally comfortable.

No Nike? Why?

I like Adidas' style better in general, but the Nike Lunar line of shoes are more comfortable than all of the Adidas I've owned. Puma is where it's at.

I'm a Nike guy through and through. All if my clubs are Nike. Most of my golf apparel is Nike. And I really wanted Nike golf shoes. However after trying on every shoe for over an hour, the Adidas 360 line won by leaps and bounds. When it was time for another pair a year or so later, I did the same thing and loved the newer 360s as well.

She pretty much despises Michael Vick and when they signed him to an endorsement deal she flipped.

That's a shame dude, the lunar controls are an incredibly solid shoe! You're missing out.

She pretty much despises Michael Vick and when they signed him to an endorsement deal she flipped.

It's not like every Adidas endorsed athlete is a saint.

I'm a huge Adidas shoe fan, only shoes I played soccer in nothing else fit me right. I only have one pair of golf shoes and they are Adidas.

It's not like every Adidas endorsed athlete is a saint.

It's not that hes a criminal, it's the crime he committed. My wife is a crazy dog loving advocate.

I wore Nike golf shoes until a few years ago. Adidas shoes sit lower to the ground and have a bit more give. I always found Nike's to be a bit stiff, although the new TW shoes feel really nice.

I used to swear by Puma, but as I've gotten older, the narrowness in the toe on all their styles has taken a toll. I had similar fears about adidas and was prepared to switch to Nike, until I tried a pair of Puremotions on. The comfort is absolutely off the charts on them and im a big fan of spikeless.

I have a couple pair of Nike's but I like the Adidas stuff now days, they fit better on my feet. Started with 360 4.0's, then ATV's and I added a pair of Adizero's a couple months ago. While I have only worn them to practice and lessons I really love the Adizero's. It did take a couple hours wear to get the fitfoam broken in but once it was, wow are they comfy and light.

The thing I like best in Adidas shoes is when you get up on your toes they put your weight on the inside of your foot, on your big toe to be exact. I'm guessing their pros had input on this as it puts you in an athletic position to make a swing.

I found it kind of interesting there has only been one Footjoy guy show up here...

I've bought and worn both in the past but always go back to the three stripes. Got some power bands right now and they are like slippers. In my opinion, you can't beat Adidas for their footwear. My running trainers and football boots are Adidas and have Nike ones before but they are never as good. Other than foot wear, I love Nike products but when it's sports footwear, I know which side my bread is buttered.

I wear both as well as FJ. I have a pair of Tour 360's, 2 pair of Adupure, and a pair of Lunar Control. When walking Nike all the way, they aren't more comfortable per say, they just fit me perfectly in the heel where the Adidas are a little loose. You don't really notice at all and they are super comfortable until around hole 15, then they will make my heel sore right on the achilles tendon so Nike for walking, Adidas for riding.

Back