Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

Finally got my replacement greys and grabbed the blue pair for very minimal difference for what Nike funded me for. I'm glad they stood behind their product and took care of me.

70be42f8d2c6b5e57fe8fbc72aed06e7.jpg

How's the blue look in person?

These are such comfortable shoes, Jimmy those look awesome!

How's the blue look in person?
The blue look good. The middle part is brighter in the light you can clearly see the outside part is navy blue but without light on it, it almost appears black.

These are such comfortable shoes, Jimmy those look awesome!
My favorite shoes to walk in without question. I'm really happy Nike took care of me. I really might grab another grey pair before they completely discontinue them just to have that extra pair for awhile.

My favorite shoes to walk in without question. I'm really happy Nike took care of me. I really might grab another grey pair before they completely discontinue them just to have that extra pair for awhile.

They look good, glad Nike took care of you.

After seeing mpetersons grey ones and hearing him and everyone else talk about the comfort these intrigue me especially for the price.

They look good, glad Nike took care of you.

After seeing mpetersons grey ones and hearing him and everyone else talk about the comfort these intrigue me especially for the price.
For $120 it's an absolute steal IMO.

I'm going crazy pondering these right now haha... Six4Three5 isn't helping either. I want a spiked shoe that isn't as structured as the Lunar Control (which I really like) and I think these might be golden.

He said they were like running shoes with spikes. How's everyone else feel about the fit and feedback?

I'm going crazy pondering these right now haha... Six4Three5 isn't helping either. I want a spiked shoe that isn't as structured as the Lunar Control (which I really like) and I think these might be golden.

He said they were like running shoes with spikes. How's everyone else feel about the fit and feedback?

I'll let you know after Sunday's round

I've got 2 pairs and just came off of the course after walking 9 holes in these shoes. I wear 11.5 in most Nike shoes and the 11.5 fits me well in these shoes. Jimmy is right: it feels like you are wearing running shoes, but they give you really good support as well. The only thing that bothered me at first is that they come up a slight bit higher on the outer part of my ankle as compared to other shoes, but I don't even notice it now.

Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

Finally got my replacement greys and grabbed the blue pair for very minimal difference for what Nike funded me for. I'm glad they stood behind their product and took care of me.

70be42f8d2c6b5e57fe8fbc72aed06e7.jpg

I love the blue pair. I have worn them a few times and they are crazy comfortable and look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to get a little ankle rub due to them being higher on my ankle. I don't think it's going to be a problem and if it is. I like them so much I will just wear a higher sock.

Well, I went for it. Pair of TW greys coming my way.

Hopefully they are as fantastic as everyone says. I need something that gives my injured toe a break that isn't a puma spikeless.

I need a grey pair of these. I do have a birthday coming up...

I nabbed a 2nd pair on ebay last night. Brand new, under $70. I think I'm done buying shoes this year.

I nabbed a 2nd pair on ebay last night. Brand new, under $70. I think I'm done buying shoes this year.

Damn. I need to start looking on eBay.

Damn. I need to start looking on eBay.

Somehow I end up finding some good deals. I now have a black and a grey pair of these, haven't spent over 80 for either. Both brand new.

I need a grey pair to go with my two pairs of 14s

Finally got to try these on. They feel very comfortable, and definitely align with that "more like a running shoe" mentality, however I really don't understand why the tongue is so obnoxiously long.

I wonder how bad they'd look if I cut them.. hah! Either way, can't wait to see how my feet react to them on course.

Have worn these a few times. I'm still not terribly excited about the tongue length, but untied (yeah, I know, deal with it), they actually wear quite well.

As I have tendon damage in toes on my right foot, I have a terrible time wearing structured shoes anymore, or even most versions totally tied (unless you're a fan of feeling like someone is twisting a toe with a wrench -- stupid hockey). I think these will be a pretty fantastic compromise.

How would you guys say these fit? Are they true Nike 1/2-1 size smaller than typical? Thanks!

Back