Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know so many liked the previous versions, so here is the new one. I hope they fixed the shin cutter tongue.

B8X2VmcIMAAffsp.jpg

I've never seen a shoe assault a shin the way the last TWs did.

I think these are a bit more appealing overall, but I still prefer the look of the Lunar Controls.

this pic looks better than the one from Twitter. Looks like it will be more breathable than the previous versions.

OK, at first glance...those are not as ugly as past ones.

But its early.

I feel like the tongue on the previous models (13 and 14 at least), either was perfectly fine or absolutely miserable. Luckily, it worked for me and the TW13s are probably my favorite pair of shoes I've owned. I'll be interested to try these. It would be nice if they made one that was at least a little less hot, but still mostly waterproof.

I literally never had an issue with the tounge. I have owned the TW 13s, the 14s, and the Mesh 14s and not a single time have I thought the tongue was going to cut my ankle or have it even leave a mark.

Maybe I am just lucky?

I will probably own these also. The TWs are insanely comfortable to me, and I like the looks.

I'm with Dan. The LCs just fit my eye (and my feet) better than the TWs ever have.

Not a fan, they look like running shoes.

I literally never had an issue with the tounge. I have owned the TW 13s, the 14s, and the Mesh 14s and not a single time have I thought the tongue was going to cut my ankle or have it even leave a mark.

Maybe I am just lucky?

I will probably own these also. The TWs are insanely comfortable to me, and I like the looks.
teflon calf Taylor.

They look like they should be $75, just look like a trail running shoe

Liking the looks of these much more than previous models

These don't look bad and I don't mind that color scheme, but I prefer the look of the Lunar Controls over these.

I actually think they're sharp looking.

Never been a fan of Nike shoes. Just not my thing. Most just look like athletic shoes.

havent been a fan of the last several and these are not that appealing to me. I like the LC II, not sure i like the new LCs yet.

Loved the feel of the 14 TW's but only when riding in a cart. 36 holes destroyed the top of my foot. These look lighter and (perhaps) more comfortable. Any price on these yet? Last year was steep.

I think I like these better than the new Lunar Controls but I really like the color way of the TW's so that may have something to do with it. Like most Nike golf shoes I doubt I can wear them because of fit issues.

Only 4 spikes on each shoe? Interesting. Agreed that this picture looks much better than the one TW posted on twitter. Like the gray, can wear them with most outfits.

Edit: that video makes them look even nicer. The fly weave is super comfortable in their running/training shoes. Now I'm even more excited to try these.

07_designboom_Nike-TW15-Black.jpg

09_designboom_Nike-TW15-University-Red.jpg

If they are as lightweight and breathable as they look, I'd say they might be a contender!

I have the TW14s and I love them. I am not a fan of the new ones, maybe when I see them in other colors I may feel different but from this particular photo I am not a fan at all. Hard to tell from that photo if the tongue is different or not.

EDIT: I responded to the first post before reading through the other responses and seeing the other colors as well as the video. The black ones appeal to me a little more, but still like last years look more than this years, these look like a good replacement for the mesh, but I wasn't a fan of the mesh version last year which is why I went with the leather ones.

I will definitely try a pair on, but past versions have never felt quite right when I tried them on. None of the colorways really do much for me,either, but I'd have to see in person to form a real opinion. Seems a bit risky not offering a white version, but maybe they have some limited editions (majors) coming, or the material makes it impossible to keep white clean. Or, possibly they will be customizable with the Nike ID thing if someone wants them in white. I've been a Lunar Control fan since they came out, and these certainly don't do anything to change my opinion.

One other negative (for me, anyways), is there are only 4 replaceable spikes on these. I would be a little worried if the integrated spikes out towards the toe started to wear. Nothing worse than slipping feet during a dewey early morning round.

Mesh is great when its dry, not so much when damp. I do like the look of the shoe

Like others, I did not have an issue with the tongue on my TW14's, I think that was a problem on the original generation of this shoe (12?) But the TW13's and 14's in my opinion were great. These.....yeah I don't know just yet. I'll have to see them in person and maybe in a few different color options before I go too crazy about them.

Back