Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

OK, you guys have me sold on these. I had the '13s and really liked them, didn't like the 14s - sizing felt different. The 15s were just stupid comfortable. I'll be ordering a pair of these, just need to figure out what color. I like the XCage Vibes I have, but walking 18 in them wears my feet out way more than the TWs ever did.

my TW14's were getting pretty beat up so decided to get a pair. Got them yesterday, played a round of 9 right out of the box. Feel great, even more so after a round. These fit much more snug than the 14s and with the current price on nike I feel like I got a good deal. Heres to another 60+ rounds with these.

OK, you guys have me sold on these. I had the '13s and really liked them, didn't like the 14s - sizing felt different. The 15s were just stupid comfortable. I'll be ordering a pair of these, just need to figure out what color. I like the XCage Vibes I have, but walking 18 in them wears my feet out way more than the TWs ever did.
FWIW, I was wearing the gray pair during our round on Tuesday. I haven't worn the Navy pair yet, but that will happen soon.

FWIW, I was wearing the gray pair during our round on Tuesday. I haven't worn the Navy pair yet, but that will happen soon.

I noticed that and put it in the back of my mind to ask you about them.

Then completely forgot, as I tend to do.

These are in the Nike.com clearance section, and you can use code MOTION for 20% off. Brings the price to $104 which includes shipping.

These are in the Nike.com clearance section, and you can use code MOTION for 20% off. Brings the price to $104 which includes shipping.
That's a good price for these. Might be the time to add another pair of grey.

Must resist. Already have three pair of shoes including the 13's. Love the grey.

That's a great price that I could not pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course they don't have them in a 13!

Thanks bro!! I'm getting a pair in silver!!

If if you become a member at Nike.com free shipping.

I have the TW 15 in black. They are amazing. I am going to get the grey pair.

I'm not happy tonight. Had my league night and grabbed my TWs from the car went to lace them up and noticed this...

366827893a54cc753fbe8904fb51db91.jpg

5bad5c8f54494e4150c69db626385436.jpg

I'll be furious if they don't fix this for me. My favorite shoes I've owned worn for way less than a year.

Definitely give Nike a call on this one, dude.

Definitely give Nike a call on this one, dude.
I absolutely will. I reached out on Twitter if I don't year anything back tonight I'll reach out to them in the morning.

I've had good luck with Nike's warranty department. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Just got off the phone with a rep. Was on the phone for about 5 mins explaining the issue and realized I never took a picture of the tongue with all the info of the shoe on them unfortunately. Apparently I'm going to have to send the shoes in and they inspect them if it was deemed it was the shoes fault and not mine I get a voucher to Nike.com I guess...hope they still have the grey in stock by the time this all goes through...

These look really sharp

Dangit! No 12s in the grey, otherwise these would have been on their way to my house.

Got an email that my claim was approved. I'll have a voucher within 3-5 business days for the original full value. Once I get that I'll be ordering 1 if not 2 pair of TW15's.

Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

I picked up the blue ones and they are so comfortable. I need to grab a grey pair

Wore these for the first time today in wet conditions.

These might be my favorite golf shoes I've had. So comfortable, and a huge improvement on the TW 13 I had before (my former favorite). And I didn't feel like I was breaking them in at all, they were just comfortable from the start. Maybe I'll look into getting a pair in red or blue.

​I just received a pair of these in the mail. I tried them on and walked around the house for a while. They feel REALLY comfortable so far.

​I just received a pair of these in the mail. I tried them on and walked around the house for a while. They feel REALLY comfortable so far.
and they get even more comfortable

​Had some range time with these today and I love them so far.

​Walked 18 in these today and by far are the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn yet.

Back