Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

Use promo code ZOOM25 to get 25% off these shoes and other Nike clearance items. Looking at under $100 shipped for these shoes.

Walked 18 in these shoes yesterday and they where great. With Nike 25% off these shoes are steal! If you are pondering them, pull the trigger you will not be disappointed.

Went untied with these today (per usual me) and got War Eagle shins by the end of the round. Sweat + hair + friction = raw shins.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Love them either way. The shins will have to deal.

Just picked up a pair of these for $60 CAD today. Sweet deal

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Shins survived much better today. I took a cart rather than walking and I think there was a bit less sweat happening.

Will continue to update on #ShinGate but overall I love them. My toes aren't hurting which is the most important thing, and the traction is solid.

Shins survived much better today. I took a cart rather than walking and I think there was a bit less sweat happening.

Will continue to update on #ShinGate but overall I love them. My toes aren't hurting which is the most important thing, and the traction is solid.
Need some maxus with those shoes on

Guess I am committed to these shoes. A pair of dark navy TW 15s arrived today. Great deal from Nike.com for anyone not named ddec.

Need some maxus with those shoes on

Yeah dude, big time.

Ebay has these cheap also If you cant find them anywhere else....love mine..

Ebay has these cheap also If you cant find them anywhere else....love mine..

that's where I've gotten both of my pairs this year. Hit the auction right and have both pair combine for less than the cost of 1 retail. Still my favorite walking shoe I have. Wore my Puma BioDrive leathers the other night and my Achilles/base of my heel were killing me. Walked same course, same 9 again last night with these and was pain free. Every time I finish walking with these I'm pain free and that is a beautiful thing.

They are very comfortable and look cool too

Back