Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

The gray is starting to come around for me. My TW14's just dont hold a candle to the comfort of the 15's. I may be picking up a fresh pair from the pro shop soon.

Finally came in :)

1e897caf25406dce3dd8c69105165dba.jpg

The gray is starting to come around for me. My TW14's just dont hold a candle to the comfort of the 15's. I may be picking up a fresh pair from the pro shop soon.
I am rethinking the silver as well and now that I know they come in wide - might have to pick up a pair.

Got these guys today. Hopefully the feel better and work for me on the course. What's up with tongue and why is it so high? Put them on today and they didn't feel bad. Just don't know why there so high.
56726bea499ba6e43f61286cb5557c20.jpg

Walked around in these at a PGASS this past weekend and while I liked the fit and look, they were pretty stiff. I also had the Wide on, but it puts the spike way out on the side of your foot and it felt really weird. I'd love to take these out on the course for a round, though to see how it performs.

Walked 36 in these bad boys on Saturday and while my feet were a little sore at the end of the day, I dont think I would have made it all 36 in my TW14's. These are that much more comfortable. The only downfall for me is the terrible "M" shaped tan line they leave on my ankle.

So I've played 5-6 rounds in these and was able to review them a little better. As far as overall feel, i think they're great. Very flexible and lightweight. The mesh seems to breathe well on those hot days, and my feet didn't get overly hot. They seem fairly easy to clean, however one downside to them is that the pleather shoes seem to be much better in this category. The tongue doesn't bother me at all but i also have made sure to wear socks that come up just high enough that the tongue doesn't actually touch my ankle so that may be a big change in the comfort. I like the grey coloring, however my only true gripe with these shoes is that nike didn't do the ID like they did on the TW14s. Id really like more color options and styling changes. Overall i love these shoes and they work for me, and my game.

I finally put this into play yesterday and I can honestly say these are tied with the most comfortable shoe I've worn. These and the Puma Monolites are the two most comfortable that I've worn. I absolutely adore these. The look is second to none, and they honestly felt like I was playing in sneakers the whole time. As long as it's dry out these will be in the rotation quite often, and I only say that because I don't want to get them filthy!!

I finally put this into play yesterday and I can honestly say these are tied with the most comfortable shoe I've worn. These and the Puma Monolites are the two most comfortable that I've worn. I absolutely adore these. The look is second to none, and they honestly felt like I was playing in sneakers the whole time. As long as it's dry out these will be in the rotation quite often, and I only say that because I don't want to get them filthy!!

Love em. Second only to the Under Armours honestly for me.

Love em. Second only to the Under Armours honestly for me.
I adore them dude. Looking down at them I just smile because of the looks. Tiger is nuts for not gaming them. Then again maybe they're what caused his glutes to not activate.

So far really enjoying these shoes as they are really lite and very comfortable. Only negatives so far are when I have played in the rain. I would love if they had 2-3 more spikes on them as I have slipped and also 10 holes in the rain my socks were wet. So is everyone else still enjoying these??

bump for some solid War Eagle feedback on these.

I was quite impressed with the TW15s over the previous ones I have had. Slight change on the tongue design made for a lot more comfort for me. The biggest thing I noticed and liked about these was the wide toe box on these offering some serious comfort during 3 long rounds. Sold sole design, and only had two issues on slipping, but it had started raining during the round and the tee box was slick.

Other shoes I have worn the past few years seem to be a bit too narrow for my liking, so going back to these with a wider profile was nice.

I've been a TW shoe homer for quite some time, and these are the first that I have been 100% satisfied with.

No shin bleeding is a good thing.

Good thoughts War! I picked up a pair late last season and have worn them a couple of times. They're definitely a comfortable shoe, I don't know for sure yet if I'd consider them as comfy to me as my TW14's, I love that shoe. The way they fit me I've never had a problem that others experiences with the tongue. Regarding the 15's, I am looking forward to getting more use out of them early this year since I literally got them and only had a chance to wear them on the course twice and one of those rounds I rode. I do wear them a lot in the simulator and they feel great there, tons of support and just an all around good shoe.

I notice they're on sale quite discounted at several online retailers, I am seriously considering adding another pair!

the price drops are a reason I'm considering. I liked these a lot more than the previous versions. Was interested in War's thoughts because I know he had multiple pair of the previous versions.

I've been pondering these like crazy but needed to try them in person before ordering online. It could have been the socks I had on but they were super narrow for me and I don't have a wide foot IMO. At least I don't need a wide in any other shoes I own. So now I'm trying to find my size in a wide for a decent price.

These are some of the roomier shoes I have ever owned. I am surprised to hear that feedback. I have a wide foot, and never had to think about going with the W on these.

These are some of the roomier shoes I have ever owned. I am surprised to hear that feedback. I have a wide foot, and never had to think about going with the W on these.
I couldn't agree more dude. I love the TW15's and I generally have a wider size foot. I'd say I'm in between most manufacturers wide and medium and the TW15's non wide just stock fit perfectly for me. I really think overall they're my favorite shoe.

My TW '13s have basically fallen apart, so I'll likely be picking up a pair of these once I get the money back from my great golf club trade in purge.

Finding golf shoes has been a nightmare for me the last couple seasons. Every pair of Nike shoes I own is a size 8M. I am thinking my socks played a role because they were thicker Under Armour socks. In the spring and fall I like them to golf in because they are slightly warmer. In the summer I don't ever wear them for golfing. Wasn't the best choice of sock to use while trying on shoes but I didn't have much choice since it was an unexpected stop during lunch. I would also like whatever shoes I get to be able to be worn whenever I golf, no matter time of year.

Outside of golf shoes, I never have a problem finding shoes. It has become the norm for me.

With Tiger wearing previous models lately, do you think we'll see a TW16 shoe?

I'm sure the line will continue regardless of what he wears. That's assuming the line sells well.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the line go more traditional in 16.

Tiger shoe may change in the upcoming years, but Nike will continue to innovate and push the limits of all sports. The big innovation for this season is the Fly Knit Chukka golf shoe. The shoe works off the free bottom to offer us golfers maximum flexibility and cushioning. Rory was wearing the Fly Knit Chukka golf shoe all last weekend.

I am a sneaker geek. I have loved sneakers since i was 13. I have also worked in wholesale sales for top Sneaker brands for last 10 years.

the price drops are a reason I'm considering.

I've gotten 4 pair as presents over the last few months and am a big fan. I went back to spikes, even though I walk nearly every round, and have enjoyed them. Plenty of room, they feel very stable and seem to be pretty durable.

I'd recommend them.

Hit on an ebay auction over the weekend for a black pair and they came in yesterday. Wore them around the house most of the night. Hope to get some range time in with them this weekend.

Back