Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

What really sucks about Fantasy football is when guys in your league toss in the towel.

I am 8-3 in my league and in first place. Going down the stretch, my two closest competitors are scheduled to play the 2 last place teams; both of which have tossed in the towel and go into the games with lineups filled with byes and IR players. If a guy is going to quit, he shouldn't get in the league. Go shoot marbles or play jump rope or jacks. Leave FFB to real players.

Last edited:
Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Up the entry fee and give out weekly bonuses. That's what we do. Always have a chance to win a buck or so

Who would you start this week: Phillip Rivers, Cam Newton, or Colin Kapernick?

Who would you start this week: Phillip Rivers, Cam Newton, or Colin Kapernick?

I would go Newton against Miami.

No way I'm starting Rivers against KC. Kaepernick could perform against the Redskins but he's been seemingly hit or miss all year.

I think Newton is the safest pick to get a decent number of points from.

I agree with #Cookie. Cam has been playing real well lately and it's going to continue against the Miami drama queens

I'm at 7-4 and tied for second with 2 others. I'm playing the league leader whom is 9-2. Need projections to finally be accurate! Hahaha

In my big $$ league I'm 7-4 with 1 GM lead & 2 to play.....need one of these to start Kaepernick or Keenum? (Side note, I started with Ryan & Kaep & we all know how that turned out.)

"If You Tap It, They Will Read It"

In my big $ league, I'm 7-4 and in second in my division a game back. I've been getting by on the skin of my teeth the last few weeks, and due to byes, am forced to roll with Kaep and the Oakland D today. Yikes.

I would go Newton against Miami.

No way I'm starting Rivers against KC. Kaepernick could perform against the Redskins but he's been seemingly hit or miss all year.

I think Newton is the safest pick to get a decent number of points from.

My instincts were confirmed

Need help with my flex. Jordan Cameron or Alshon Jeffrey (ppr league)

League leader getting whooped.....may have a new league leader after this weekend. :)

Thank god

Man do I hope you played Jeffrey!

I win this week against the last place team and I take home the division and $250. Of course he's having the game of his year and my guys are all coming up SMALL.

Hope you picked Alshon Jeffry. He came up big today for me. I snuck into our playoffs last week as the last seed, and this week is the first playoff game. I'm in a giant 32 team $ league with two 16 team conferences. Each conference had separate drafts. Winner of each conference plays each other in a final game for some pretty good cash. Looks like Jeffery's gonna help me move on to the second round.

Hope you picked Alshon Jeffry. He came up big today for me. I snuck into our playoffs last week as the last seed, and this week is the first playoff game. I'm in a giant 32 team $ league with two 16 team conferences. Each conference had separate drafts. Winner of each conference plays each other in a final game for some pretty good cash. Looks like Jeffery's gonna help me move on to the second round.

I did. Made the switch at 12:58

Took another beating this week as Denver held out Julius Thomas for 2nd week and GreenBay's Flynn again proved to be no match for Pro football with no passes to Boykin and only one to Jordy Nelson. Dropped out of 1st place for the first time in 9 weeks.

Lost my division by 3.5 points and missed out on $250. Every decision I made this week was wrong--Rivers over Kaepernick; Shorts over Hartline; and the Pitt D over Cincinnati (this was more to me forgetting to change it on Thursday, yeah-yeah). Any one of those decisions in the other way and I win the cash. In the playoffs though, so still a shot at the big prize of $3,500.

Lost this week to finish up the season at 5-8 and still make it into playoffs. Now to do some damage and bring home the trophy again this year. Season 2 starts this week. Unfortunately I play my brother this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started year 0-3, am now 9-4. Tied for league lead but will lose tiebreaker due to points scored. Need other leader to lose next week and it's a possibility....he has lost last 2 weeks and has another tough matchup coming.

Okay so who do you start today...

QB - Andy Dalton vs Indy or Josh McCown vs Dallas?

TE - Anyone hear whether Julius Thomas will be suiting up today? Or should I look for another viable option? My back up is Myers for NYG who is also Questionable.

Okay so who do you start today...

QB - Andy Dalton vs Indy or Josh McCown vs Dallas?

TE - Anyone hear whether Julius Thomas will be suiting up today? Or should I look for another viable option? My back up is Myers for NYG who is also Questionable.

I would start McCown. Decent matchup. Dalton is too unreliable. I just picked up Fitzpatrick to start over Dalton. He is playing the broncos and has a decent matchup and will be throwing 40+ attempts.

That is kind of the direction I was leaning towards as well. Seems every time I start Dalton he ends up crapping the bed. Then I don't and he goes off.

I'm excited, got a chance at the league regular season champ today. Currently tied for lead and we split head to head but I will lose based on points scored over the year.

I need to win and the other guy to lose. He has a tight matchup this week.

Guess another thing to look at is weather for Monday vs today's winter advisory here in Ohio. Not sure it extends down to Cincy.

1st round of playoffs in both of my leagues. Based on matchups, got a good chance of moving on.

Back