Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Sorry Ricky.

Well at least my team in my non-THP league showed up. Got a solid win there and looks like my team is really starting to come together. Of course, soon as I say that someone's going to get hurt. never fails.

I went 3-0 in my leagues this weekend. First time for everything...

Never a good thing when your defense is your leading scorer...

Cameron or Gronk? Can't play both. My wr are Marshall demarious Thomas and I'm playing Vincent Jackson in the flex

Cameron or Gronk? Can't play both. My wr are Marshall demarious Thomas and I'm playing Vincent Jackson in the flex

I'd probably play it safe with Cameron. Give it a week to see how Gronk is used and if he's up to speed. Nice problem to have!

I'd roll with Gronkowski this week.

Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

BIGTIME Nate should change his name with the whooping he is taking from Da A$$Spankers.

I'm killing the guy I'm playing this week....my boss! 104-44 right now. He has Julius Thomas, Hilton and Blair Walsh left. I'm pretty safe.

#ImWithChad

Think I just got my first win of the year. Look out playoffs are on the horizon.

Wow many fantasy explosions today and none on my team today.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

BIGTIME Nate should change his name with the whooping he is taking from Da A$$Spankers.

Ok so the whooping I so proudly proclaimed only ended up being like an 11 point win. Love seeing projections fall from noon on Sunday and dwindle 60 points before the day is done.

I hate projections.

Kinda have a messy situation with one of my leagues. 2RB 1TE and 1W/R/T. At running back I have spiller, Fred Jackson and Chris Johnson. Chris Johnson is a must start. That leaves me with Fred or CJ for the rb2 spot. Then with tight end, it's Vernon Davis or Julius Thomas. So whoever I don't play at rb2 and te will be another tough decision for my flex. Uhhhhhh

Go with Fred wil cj proves him self

I agree that you have to go with Fred. CJ has only had two good games all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like Thomas over Davis because Carolina's defense is better than San Diego's and the broncos will be playing a little more motivated today with coach being out.

I have 2 spots and Decker, Nelson, Fitzgerald and Witten. Which 2 should I plug in? Thinking Nelson might not do as well with Wallace at QB.

I like Witten and decker. Fitz has been extremely unreliable and I think Houston has something to prove. Witten is always good for fantasy points and San Diego's defense is mediocre.

I like Witten and decker. Fitz has been extremely unreliable and I think Houston has something to prove. Witten is always good for fantasy points and San Diego's defense is mediocre.

Thanks, those are the 2 I have in right now.

Fitzgerald is being wasted in Arizona. Kinda surprised though cause Palmer threw for a lot of yards last year in Oakland with much worse WRs.

Philly's D is weak but I think GB is going to run first today. Don't think Wallace will put it up more than 25 times.

I guess a bad week for Matt Ryan wasn't a fluke as he is playing horribly again this week.

Week 10: My Fantasy team (6-3) is rocking today.... and it ain't over yet.

1458494_10151830763013401_177859459_n.jpg

Big numbers today. A lot of late game td's help in those regards. After starting out 0-6 I am on a 4 game win streak with the playoffs just 3 weeks away. Looking to hold onto that trophy again.

Good game from Peyton Manning for me...not so much for rivers

Jordan Cameron or VJax ppr??????

Too late now

Back