NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.

:unsure: What a great idea!! I may have a second Secret Santa deliver me some more golf stuff - ALL YEAR LONG!

Still waiting on one item to come in before I can ship.

Man... did my secret Santa go over and above!! Wow!!! Tons of great stuff. It's like he knew I golf a lot in the cold fall and spring. Well done, and a big THANK YOU!!! Dozen Z Star yellow, 1/4 zip Adidas Clima Heat, Wintersof gloves, hand warmers, a book, and then chips and chocolates! Amazing stuff. Just awesome. Thanks again Secret Santa!!!
20201130_135254.jpg

20201130_135258.jpg
20201130_135241.jpg

Awesome stuff continuing, makes me anxious to receive mine and see mine be opened, maybe if it already hasn't been!

Man... did my secret Santa go over and above!! Wow!!! Tons of great stuff. It's like he knew I golf a lot in the cold fall and spring. Well done, and a big THANK YOU!!! Dozen Z Star yellow, 1/4 zip Adidas Clima Heat, Wintersof gloves, hand warmers, a book, and then chips and chocolates! Amazing stuff. Just awesome. Thanks again Secret Santa!!!
View attachment 8976946

View attachment 8976949
View attachment 8976953

Nice gifts. Big fan of "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect." Reading that changed my outlook.

Nice gifts. Big fan of "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect." Reading that changed my outlook.
I'm excited to read it. Thanks for the heads up.

first year, not sure where I stack up... Hoping I deliver things the person likes!

Some great secret Santa boxes!!! Great job santas!

I cant feel bad to wait as I am making my recipient wait as well!

View attachment 8976946

View attachment 8976949
View attachment 8976953
Dr Bob is great! I need to start listening to the 2 books I have in MP3 format.

I was going to post the video but there was some unintentional profanity and a little emotion that I didn't believe were appropriate so here's a picture.
I want to thank my secret santa from the bottom of my heart and can't thank you enough, any "likes" this post receives is all for you.
I don't know you but I'd give you a hug. Happy holidays to you and your family with great appreciation from me. Thank you again secret santa!
B21 5 wood and chrome soft triple track!

secret santa.JPG

Wow!! My Secret Santa absolutely smashed it with these gifts. I’ve been in the Puma Apparel thread most of the afternoon talking about the Cloudspun STLTH 1/4 zip I already have and BAM, the other one I was gonna buy. As well as an Asher Chuck glove, a Kentucky towel, A couple sleeves of Callaway balls and Winged Foot US Open back pack. I’ve been wanting to try the new chrome softs and now I will. Great work Secret Santa and a HUGE Thank You!! I’m heading in the living room now wearing my 1/4 zip and glove to chip some chrome softs down the hallway :p. Happy Holidays Secret Santa and THP.

E4FA3BF2-0DC8-4E2E-96D8-A13FC16A123E.jpeg

I was going to post the video but there was some unintentional profanity and a little emotion that I didn't believe were appropriate so here's a picture.
I want to thank my secret santa from the bottom of my heart and can't thank you enough, any "likes" this post receives is all for you.
I don't know you but I'd give you a hug. Happy holidays to you and your family with great appreciation from me. Thank you again secret santa!

View attachment 8976988
Santas are killing it!

View attachment 8976988
WOW!!!! I think you accidentally got mine. I will PM you my address

My wife was totally making fun of me when I opened the box. She was like "why do you have a boyfriend sending you golf stuff"!! hahaha..
Because she won’t!

Back