NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

I was going to post the video but there was some unintentional profanity and a little emotion that I didn't believe were appropriate so here's a picture.
I want to thank my secret santa from the bottom of my heart and can't thank you enough, any "likes" this post receives is all for you.
I don't know you but I'd give you a hug. Happy holidays to you and your family with great appreciation from me. Thank you again secret santa!
B21 5 wood and chrome soft triple track!

View attachment 8976988
You mustve been an extra good boy this year! Let us fellow B21 lurkers know how you like it!

You mustve been an extra good boy this year! Let us fellow B21 lurkers know how you like it!
oh i will, i have the driver, 3 wood, now the 5 wood and i have the 5 hybrid, last one i need to round this out is a 4 hybrid. happy as hell.

Me seing all the Secret Santa packages opened so far .......

oh i will, i have the driver, 3 wood, now the 5 wood and i have the 5 hybrid, last one i need to round this out is a 4 hybrid. happy as hell.
Well maybe your 2021 Secret Santa will see this next year:DπŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.
:LOL:

Your wife is on to me. I just ordered a new shaft. I'm telling my wife that Secret Santa must have sent it. :cool:

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the photos and reading the enthusiasm, but aren't videos just that much better????

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the photos and reading the enthusiasm, but aren't videos just that much better????
I would’ve posted mine but it would’ve gotten taken down. I was shocked beyond belief. The words just came out..

The secret Santas are knocking it out of the park today.

Gotta say, I was blown away! I know i did not read the Santa letter during the opening, but thank you all the same Santa....I read the note to my Bestest Half after the video and she was GOB-Smacked the you thought of her in the present.

You see My Santa sent the Liquid Oxygen Skin Care kit for my wife ,

Presents for me and still the man thought enough to send something for the love of my life, I am in awe....Thank you , you epitomize what this THP place is all about.

the little Debbies are gone by the way.......

I would’ve posted mine but it would’ve gotten taken down. I was shocked beyond belief. The words just came out..
That's what makes it awesome - natural reactions...

Gotta say, I was blown away! I know i did not read the Santa letter during the opening, but thank you all the same Santa....I read the note to my Bestest Half after the video and she was GOB-Smacked the you thought of her in the present.

You see My Santa sent the Liquid Oxygen Skin Care kit for my wife ,

Presents for me and still the man thought enough to send something for the love of my life, I am in awe....Thank you , you epitomize what this THP place is all about.

the little Debbies are gone by the way.......

Dude that was a HUGE box!!!!!

The Santa's are blowing it out if the water this year!!

I am really at a loss for words, which for anyone that has met me, it’s quite a feat. I cannot thank my Secret Santa enough for all the thought and generosity that went into my gift. Not only was it above and beyond what was ever expected, but it’s like my Secret Santa knows me better than I do. I have been a bit less active around here lately because of some unexpected work and life commitments, and I tend to otherwise keep a really low social media profile, so I really felt bad for my Santa. But in true THP form, my Santa went out of his way to dig though the depths of the internet’s to put together a truly amazing gift collection. It will almost certainly be the best gift I get this year.

EE9638C6-DD7B-4563-BF6A-B7EF22361DDC.jpeg9A3D778B-7D3B-4846-B834-A974D7F25052.jpeg259E117A-9629-4287-8469-DE80870463C5.jpeg47E8391F-BB3D-410B-8E92-837937F0AAE9.jpeg4C71ED5C-9739-42DE-8203-90FCCF4F27EF.jpeg
The Tyler Hero shirt is amazing and such an awesome gift, almost certainly from my vocal support of the Heat’ playoff run in the NBA thread.

The three callaway golf balls are going straight into the THP memorabilia shelf I have at my office. And it’s really special to receive a Grandaddy golf ball, as there are only ever so many in existence and the ones who get them earn them by being a special part of this place.

The Miami glass is such a good gift for me since I am always posting pictures of me drinking some brown something out of one. Miami is a special place to me, and it’s a really thoughtful gift.

The Asher glove is something I have really wanted to try, and almost ordered one for myself just the other day.

I am an unabashed Cobra fan and that cloudspun shirt is going straight to the top of the rotation. It’s incredibly soft and I love the crown c logo. It even has the king logo in the back, it’s perfect.

The big dill socks are clever and a fun play off my THP persona. Funny story, at my first event someone saw me for the first time and said β€œYou’re Big Dill? You aren’t very big at all!” But I like to think I make up for it in personality, sometimes anyway.

And finally the Buddy the Elf POP! Is such a clever gift. I’m sure it comes from me making an absolute fool of myself in the SWAG thread by dressing up as the putter cover and almost winning the contest! I’ll make sure that Buddy gets price display space. My kids are going to love it, as we are watching Elf this weekend so me the kids asked to see it due to me dressing up.

I really can’t thank my Secret Santa enough. Really, thank you. This thread is always one of the best on THP and it’s people like my Secret Santa who make it that way. Hats off, and happy holidays to you and your family.

So awesome. Secret santa never disappoints!

First off the packing, just awesome, all in. I feel like I need to up my game next year.

PXL_20201201_031632609.jpg

The news letter, haha, love it. So creative and thoughtful. Unclear why @oumagic gets the headline photo on my newsletter ;), but I still love it.

PXL_20201201_032012173.jpg

Caramel candy, yum. Straight from Montana.

Love the tool and ball markers. Always wanted a Seamus marker such great quality and the alignment tool/marker is super intriguing. Looks to be from a pretty sweet course in montana as well. Would love to play there some day.

Black claw glove, will have to give it a go and check back.

No clue how my SS randomly guessed my favorite colors were green and gold. But I use green and gold tees whenever possible.

Really heavy duty flask with montana 1889 whiskey logo. Will be a well used addition to the bag. Will have to track some of the whiskey down to try now.

And this hat. Love, love, love. I've never seen a more perfect hat. 😍

PXL_20201201_032048891.jpg

PXL_20201201_032144388.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Secret Santa gift is shipped!

Got my SS package today (maybe yesterday) and have to say I was absolutely blown away! Thanks for the amazing and generous gifts!

Old guys learning new technology! That new tangled camera thingy is pretty cool huh Stemm!!

Secret Santa - THANK YOU!

I got home from work today and noticed a box on the front step. Picked it up, and wow - it's heavy, and big! I don't remember seeing any delivery notifications today from anything I ordered... Checked the shipping label, and sure enough it's direct from THP Secret Santa!

Needless to say, I rushed into the house, got the frozen groceries put into the freezer and then found my way directly back to the THP Secret Santa parcel. In my excitement I hit the record button twice, so no video but trust me - if you can wear out a word, I am going to need to find a new 'wow'. Secret Santa went ALL OUT!! I just kept being more and more surprised by their sleuthing, and generosity.

In the very well written letter, Secret Santa admits that he doesn't get out on the links much being that he's up in the North Pole, but he sure does enjoy the THP forums. He also isn't surprised that I'm a hockey fan being that I'm Canadian so he's included a few items as a nod to both. Seems that Secret Santa is also a Masters fan since he's included a nicely coloured item to match that theme.

In my ENORMOUS THP Secret Santa box:
- Beautiful black on black leather Canadian Dormie driver head cover (Santa was right - it looks phenomenal in the bag!)
- Wayne Gretzky beer taster pack, with a really nice etched beer glass
- Tall-boy can of Canuck Pale Ale (I've been wanting to try something from this brewery for some time!)
- Original 6 NHL logo'd Top Flite golf balls
- Caddyshack: making of the movie book
- 3 x Golf Pride MCC+4 grips (my grip of choice!)
- Sleeve of Titleist Tour Speed Balls
- Sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft TruVis balls
- Pop Hockey Carlton the Bear figure (Mascot for my favourite hockey team - Toronto Maple Leafs)
- 2UNDR boxers in Masters colour way (Only brand of boxers I wear!)
- 3 packs of Tim Horton's hockey cards (They still smell of Double Double...)
- Really nice pair of REKS Sunglasses
- Hockey Night In Canada branded hat
- Wooden Sticks golf hat (Beautiful course. One day I'll get out that way for some golf!)
- 2013 RBC Canadian Open golf towel

Seriously, thank you very much THP Secret Santa. You've undoubtedly made my Christmas with this; you clearly did your homework, and I've got a smile ear to ear! This was seriously just like Christmas Morning when I was a kid. The 'big gift' was not wrapped just like Santa does, and every other item was meticulously covered in fine wrapping paper, leaving me to tear into gifts as quick as my inner 5 year old would allow. Absolutely well done.

Happy Christmas!

tempImagei0rXu4.jpg

Secret Santa - THANK YOU!

I got home from work today and noticed a box on the front step. Picked it up, and wow - it's heavy, and big! I don't remember seeing any delivery notifications today from anything I ordered... Checked the shipping label, and sure enough it's direct from THP Secret Santa!

Needless to say, I rushed into the house, got the frozen groceries put into the freezer and then found my way directly back to the THP Secret Santa parcel. In my excitement I hit the record button twice, so no video but trust me - if you can wear out a word, I am going to need to find a new 'wow'. Secret Santa went ALL OUT!! I just kept being more and more surprised by their sleuthing, and generosity.

In the very well written letter, Secret Santa admits that he doesn't get out on the links much being that he's up in the North Pole, but he sure does enjoy the THP forums. He also isn't surprised that I'm a hockey fan being that I'm Canadian so he's included a few items as a nod to both. Seems that Secret Santa is also a Masters fan since he's included a nicely coloured item to match that theme.

In my ENORMOUS THP Secret Santa box:
- Beautiful black on black leather Canadian Dormie driver head cover (Santa was right - it looks phenomenal in the bag!)
- Wayne Gretzky beer taster pack, with a really nice etched beer glass
- Tall-boy can of Canuck Pale Ale (I've been wanting to try something from this brewery for some time!)
- Original 6 NHL logo'd Top Flite golf balls
- Caddyshack: making of the movie book
- 3 x Golf Pride MCC+4 grips (my grip of choice!)
- Sleeve of Titleist Tour Speed Balls
- Sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft TruVis balls
- Pop Hockey Carlton the Bear figure (Mascot for my favourite hockey team - Toronto Maple Leafs)
- 2UNDR boxers in Masters colour way (Only brand of boxers I wear!)
- 3 packs of Tim Horton's hockey cards (They still smell of Double Double...)
- Really nice pair of REKS Sunglasses
- Hockey Night In Canada branded hat
- Wooden Sticks golf hat (Beautiful course. One day I'll get out that way for some golf!)
- 2013 RBC Canadian Open golf towel

Seriously, thank you very much THP Secret Santa. You've undoubtedly made my Christmas with this; you clearly did your homework, and I've got a smile ear to ear! This was seriously just like Christmas Morning when I was a kid. The 'big gift' was not wrapped just like Santa does, and every other item was meticulously covered in fine wrapping paper, leaving me to tear into gifts as quick as my inner 5 year old would allow. Absolutely well done.

Happy Christmas!

View attachment 8977038
Wow! Those 2undr are fantastic and that dormie cover is πŸ”₯! Great job Santa!!

These are all just mind blowing - incredible job Santas, absolutely banging it out of the park at the moment!

The Santa’s yesterday really killed it! The thought and effort is just amazing you all put into your gifts! Well done.

Back