Oakley Sunglasses

I want a pair of Deep Water Prizm Holbrooks in a bad way. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have a pair of Holbrooks with the Prizm Daily lenses and I absolutely love them. I haven't tried the deepwater lenses yet though. I'll have to check em out.

I have a pair of Holbrooks with the Prizm Daily lenses and I absolutely love them. I haven't tried the deepwater lenses yet though. I'll have to check em out.

Yeah I've got 3 pairs of holbrooks already... :D Bought the originals when they came out, have a pair with orange lenses and one with the golf specific lenses. These would round out that collection nicely!

I want a pair of Deep Water Prizm Holbrooks in a bad way. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I couldn't decide whether to go deep water or golf prizm first in the radar ev yesterday so I ordered a custom pair of both. I will get a pair or two of flak 2.0 probably in April probably with shallow and deepwater which will give me a chance to swap out lenses with my customized framea

Still hoping the release the "golf prizm" lenses for the Holbrooks. Love those frames.

Edit: I just checked their website and looks like I can get the "Prizm Golf" lenses on some new custom Holbrook frames!

Still hoping the release the "golf prizm" lenses for the Holbrooks. Love those frames.

Edit: I just checked their website and looks like I can get the "Prizm Golf" lenses on some new custom Holbrook frames!
That is good news I love the Holbrooks.

That is good news I love the Holbrooks.

No doubt, not too bad on the price either, $160 for full retail custom Holbrooks with the Golf Prizm lenses. I'll post them up once I get mine!

No doubt, not too bad on the price either, $160 for full retail custom Holbrooks with the Golf Prizm lenses. I'll post them up once I get mine!

Nice! Mine have whatever the old golf specific lens was. Works well enough and the price was right. Comfy set of shades except for the sweatiest of days.

Canadan,
Tried on the Radar Path EV and love the fit and side coverage. Like the look of the Radarlock better but have not seen them in person. Is the fit and side coverage different from the EV's?

Canadan,
Tried on the Radar Path EV and love the fit and side coverage. Like the look of the Radarlock better but have not seen them in person. Is the fit and side coverage different from the EV's?

Sorry it took me so long to see this, cougar!

I definitely think they fit differently, but it seems to be more about the design and the way it sits on the head. Oakley has specs on their site that might help..

58bc9c5066584af4d0cb6a3a7fedf8b1.png

60ffeda7899bc307209ed3dad624eac1.png

After considering a couple other brands, I added two new Oakleys this evening. Flak Draft with Prizm Deep H2O Polarized, and Flak 2.0 XL with Prizm Field. 2nd pair was half off their already clearance price, so $50. Yes, please.

My wife bought me a pair of Radar EV Path's in Carbon Fiber last year. Love these. I did have a pair of the old Razor Blades back in the 80's in the neon green. I really miss those.

Last edited:
I am addicted to the Holbrooks with Prizm.

I am addicted to the Holbrooks with Prizm.

Which ones did you get? If they didn't cost $180 a pop, I'd get a set of the amber ones and the deep waters... to go with my other 3 pairs. lol

Which ones did you get? If they didn't cost $180 a pop, I'd get a set of the amber ones and the deep waters... to go with my other 3 pairs. lol

I got the Holbrook woodgrain collection with prizm. They are like a grayish brown, much more gray. The lens look better than any lens I have ever had. It is crystal clear. I have a few other standard Holbrooks without the Prizm as well.

https://www.oakley.com/en/holbrook-prizm-daily-polarized-woodgrain-collection/product/W0OO9102PZDPWG

Finally got my Oakleys in, Flak 2.0 golf prizm with single prescription. Not cheap but definitely worth it.

Finally got my Oakleys in, Flak 2.0 golf prizm with single prescription. Not cheap but definitely worth it.

Absolutely love my Flak 2.0’s when golfing. Super comfortable and no gaps when wearing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these too and will grab another pair this year. Have you tried the radars?

I have and had them in non prescription before I started wearing glasses. If I get another pair I may go that way.

I have and had them in non prescription before I started wearing glasses. If I get another pair I may go that way.

I have two pairs with different lenses. Debating if I get one pair of them and a pair of flak or two flaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two pairs with different lenses. Debating if I get one pair of them and a pair of flak or two flaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never even considered getting just the lenses for the radars!!!!! :banghead:

I never even considered getting just the lenses for the radars!!!!! :banghead:

Yeah it's nice having the ability to swap them between frames. I have blue frames with deepwater lenses and yellow with golf prizm. I'm looking at getting shallow water lenses

Yeah it's nice having the ability to swap them between frames. I have blue frames with deepwater lenses and yellow with golf prizm. I'm looking at getting shallow water lenses

I will definitely be looking into this tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the info.

Back