Oakley Sunglasses

I never tried it but I assume it is easy to swap lenses then?

You can put the radar lenses in flak frames?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have been wearing the Mainlink for a while. They are the most versatile glasses I've had. Super comfortable and stay on your face due to rubber similar to a sport glass like the flak jacket, but more versatile looks, similar to Slivers in shape.

Holy crap that is easy to swap out the lenses. Just watched the video. Just need to get me another set of RX lenses for the Radars. :blob:
Thanks emart2173.

Holy crap that is easy to swap out the lenses. Just watched the video. Just need to get me another set of RX lenses for the Radars. :blob:
Thanks emart2173.

Your welcome. Yeah it's pretty easy. The first time I tried it took a little bit of time but now it's pretty quick

Oakley Sunglasses

I swap lenses in my M frames, nerve-wracking at first because you feel as if they might break. But pretty easy once you get the hang of it

Sent from HTX

I love these too and will grab another pair this year. Have you tried the radars?

I have not, no. Sunglasses stores can be dangerous so I avoid at most costs

I have been wearing the Mainlink for a while. They are the most versatile glasses I've had. Super comfortable and stay on your face due to rubber similar to a sport glass like the flak jacket, but more versatile looks, similar to Slivers in shape.

I have a pair of Mainlink's also. Absolutely agree they are super comfortable and a little more fashion than sport in my opinion. Really like them though I went with the PRIZM lenses and kind of wish I went polarized.

I have not, no. Sunglasses stores can be dangerous so I avoid at most costs

Oh yeah they are. I stay away from Oakley stores unless I’m actually going to buy. The radars have good eye coverage and I like them slightly better than flak because they don’t distract when standing over the ball

I saw these on the site and they look good. I would go standard frame, but I like the look a lot.

I have a pair of Mainlink's also. Absolutely agree they are super comfortable and a little more fashion than sport in my opinion. Really like them though I went with the PRIZM lenses and kind of wish I went polarized.

The Mainlink have been on my watch list also. I've been a Holbrook owner for a while and really happy on and off the course with them. It seems like the Mainlink offers a similar shape and fit.

Has anyone seen the Tw0-Face frames in person? curious how they compare to the Mainlink and Holbrook

I saw these on the site and they look good. I would go standard frame, but I like the look a lot.

The Mainlink have been on my watch list also. I've been a Holbrook owner for a while and really happy on and off the course with them. It seems like the Mainlink offers a similar shape and fit.

Has anyone seen the Tw0-Face frames in person? curious how they compare to the Mainlink and Holbrook
I have had Holbrooks and like the look alot, but when golfing or doing other semi athletic activities they can slide on my face or fall off the top of my hat, the Mainlink is much better in this regard. They are a little bigger and squarer than the Holbrook. If you have ever tried on the Sliver they are very similar in shape to me.

The two-face I like, but they aren't as versatile, a little too loud for certain situations for me.

I def. agree with Wake and jdtox on the Mainlink', but have owned the OG Flak and Radar Path before. Of those two for coverage and sportiness, the Radar Path hands down. However my Mainlink' are that blend of sport/casual. Smaller than the Holbrook, has the partial rubber on the ear pieces for grip. Fits perfect and tucks under hats with ease.
RNYjjXHl.jpg

3Dje1H2l.jpg

Pondering a new pair of Oakley's with the Prizm Golf lenses for this season.

I've been pondering adding some Tungsten Mainlink shades to the collection. Just waiting on a great deal.

Still think for me and golf, the older radarlock are the best. Fit my face so comfortably.

I've been pondering adding some Tungsten Mainlink shades to the collection. Just waiting on a great deal.

Still think for me and golf, the older radarlock are the best. Fit my face so comfortably.

I haven't tried the radar lock, I have the other version. I dint recall if I tried any if the locks on. Do you know if there is any difference on size or fit? My guess is they are the same just one has an easy system for swapping lenses.

Holbrook on top vs Mainlink on bottom.
385b0e7663a22b546c9b81a58585b243.jpg

Holbrook on top vs Mainlink on bottom.
385b0e7663a22b546c9b81a58585b243.jpg
I might need to get some mainlink, love my Holbrook but they're not quite wide enough for my bucket head.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't tried the radar lock, I have the other version. I dint recall if I tried any if the locks on. Do you know if there is any difference on size or fit? My guess is they are the same just one has an easy system for swapping lenses.

size and fit vs what?

I have the Flak 2.0 shades and the experience is a lot different for me. I have a hard time keeping the flak in place, whereas the radarlock sit absolutely perfectly. I think it has more to do with the shaping of the old profile vs the new EV path than anything else.

Swapping lenses is stupid easy. Easier than the flak 2.0 in my opinion.

size and fit vs what?

I have the Flak 2.0 shades and the experience is a lot different for me. I have a hard time keeping the flak in place, whereas the radarlock sit absolutely perfectly. I think it has more to do with the shaping of the old profile vs the new EV path than anything else.

Swapping lenses is stupid easy. Easier than the flak 2.0 in my opinion.

Radar lock vs the regular radar.

Flaks are a bit of a pain to swap. The regular radars aren’t bad but nowhere near as easy as the radarlock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new trillbe x prescription glasses not sunglasses but still Oakley's. Pretty happy with them so far nice and light. The fit is really good as well.
755019584fe3ede543aea2d85a31bc49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got out for the first round of golf with mine today. The clarity is amazing with the Prizm lens. Little bit of adjustment from my other glasses but another round and I should be good to go. Made the right choice in getting them, it kept going from really bright to overcast today and and the Prizm lens just keeps everything clear and sharp. Much easier to track the ball when it was overcast.

Back