Odyssey Putters Thread

Crossline. Not a fan.
I think with the Works Tank Cruiser, I am sort of locked in to the Super Stroke that is on it. Wish it was the shorter version though.

Signed by Chris Koske and Austie Rollinson, for the Odyssey fans here, they sort of ARE Odyssey. Hahahaha

Austie replied to a tweet of mine one time. That was cool. I guess yours is better haha

Paging Kang's assistance with that one. haha

Yep. Guess I will need to flash the JDM bat signal :D
And just like that I'm expanding my hoing internationally.
And because this could be cool to put in here, and I know some may not have ventured into #TheGrandaddy thread for whatever reason...

camera-p-L.jpg

image-20151207_143202-L.jpg

Signed by Chris Koske and Austie Rollinson, for the Odyssey fans here, they sort of ARE Odyssey. Hahahaha
I somehow missed the close-ups in the Grandaddy thread. That's such a great looking cover and it's all the more special with those signatures.

Just rolled the milled collection #2 on the putting green for the second time. I am SOOOOO happy baker didn't like this bad boy!!!!

I need to get it bent upright something terrible, but other than that, yes please. In the bag for the Sunday round.

Just rolled the milled collection #2 on the putting green for the second time. I am SOOOOO happy baker didn't like this bad boy!!!!

I need to get it bent upright something terrible, but other than that, yes please. In the bag for the Sunday round.
Another 66 on the way!

It's a pretty putter. I bet you have success with it. That style is right up your ally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to see what grip options I have for the Works Tank Cruiser.

I want a milled number 9 really bad. Finley just replied to my text that he thinks they are sold out :(

Let me know what you find out. I'm thinking i want to do the same with my Vline and get a smaller length grip on there

Let me know what you find out. I'm thinking i want to do the same with my Vline and get a smaller length grip on there

Will do.

I love the super stroke, just don't need it as long as it is.

I want a milled number 9 really bad. Finley just replied to my text that he thinks they are sold out :(
That stinks, really bad. That's such a good looking club. There will be more that come along.

Keep in mind, you will lose the adjustable counterbalance in the putter.

Is it just a mental thing with having more grip there below where the hands are?

Is it just a mental thing with having more grip there below where the hands are?

That's why I was wondering if Callaway had any alternative to keep that counterbalance option.

Not mental at all, just visual.

For me its mental and partly that i've gotten used to the SS 1.0 that the 2.0 feels entirely too big. Picky i know, just where my head is right now.

That's why I was wondering if Callaway had any alternative to keep that counterbalance option.

Not mental at all, just visual.

Not that I've seen from them or SS.

For me its mental and partly that i've gotten used to the SS 1.0 that the 2.0 feels entirely too big. Picky i know, just where my head is right now.

You could always change it and backweight the putter to your preference before regripping, would just lose the adjustable part but still have the counterbalance effect.

You could always change it and backweight the putter to your preference before regripping, would just lose the adjustable part but still have the counterbalance effect.

That's what I would end up doing if I changed.

Going to stay stock for now.

Exactly what I was thinking. Put the desired weight in and not mess with it. I have an idea in the set up, but want to roll a few before I decide

I'm glad me being a head case is working out for you!

You have to try one of these. Old school but definitely a great putter. (Btw not my ad, just the only clean pics I found online)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Odyssey-Prototype-1-Milled-Putter-EXCELLENT-/321947168758?nav=SEARCH

I had a protype back in the day. If I were to roll something without an insert from Odyssey, it would undoubtedly be a black series tour design. The.Best.Thing.Ever.
Still got mine...best non insert they have made

I had a protype back in the day. If I were to roll something without an insert from Odyssey, it would undoubtedly be a black series tour design. The.Best.Thing.Ever.

Still got mine...best non insert they have made

this isn't quite like the protype. The feel off this putter is just as good as any insert odyssey has put out before RX.

I found the mallet cover!!

580273b6aed7a454126f33a96e02ed06.jpg

I found the mallet cover!!

580273b6aed7a454126f33a96e02ed06.jpg

I was bidding on this last night on eBay but fell asleep and missed the bid. Kind of kicking myself for it

abf41853d76bfbeccdd6dde7e939a1b8.jpg

Back