Odyssey Putters Thread

Also the most expensive/over priced

Rare items often are overpriced, but someone won't think so. There couldn't t have been too many of those made.

I've asked Koske, Austie, and Odyssey in-general and haven't received a reply. Anyone know if it's possible to order a TwoBall Fang with full toe hang??? I'm not talking "make one", I mean order/buy direct from Odyssey that way.

No, they don't offer that kind of customization. You'd have to take out a bunch of weight from the heel and add a bunch to the toe. That would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the 2-ball style head, especially the 2-ball Fang which is all about stability and perimeter weighting.

Pretty sure he has that one. I think he has all the 7's.
I have most of the fusion rx insert 7s. Works 7, works 7h and 777ch are missing. One day I'll add them but since I have the above ch model I found it a bit redundant. I owned metal x milled 7 and the mxm versa 7 but offed them so I'll need to add those one day as well.

That's how I am rolling, as well.

I had it heavy in the heal and wasn't rolling it great. Last two rounds with this setup I've had 8 birdies total

Just going to leave this here for Kc720

611999a253ee6717bbc80c327c8f503d.jpg

7d0f9ed0892cb760dfe41bce185388af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanked this because I appreciate your effort to make Kang ho things.

I had it heavy in the heal and wasn't rolling it great. Last two rounds with this setup I've had 8 birdies total
Solid dude! That's 7 more than me.

Solid dude! That's 7 more than me.

The feel I have with the 1W is like the summer I started using.once I have the speed down I'm just draino

The feel I have with the 1W is like the summer I started using.once I have the speed down I'm just draino
I'll never forget that round we played when you started rolling the 1W Versa. 2nd best Ive ever seen you putt. Nothing tops Westchase and the Nike Drone.

I'll never forget that round we played when you started rolling the 1W Versa. 2nd best Ive ever seen you putt. Nothing tops Westchase and the Nike Drone.

That was a fun day! Miss that tuning fork aka drone

Hopefully I'll keep going this weekend
Yes sir. I've been putting on some slower greens lately, feel my stroke and speed guage is right, just slooowwwww.

Metal-X 6CS came in, its in ok shape, good enough for me and for the price I grabbed it for. Wish 3balls would ship with the covers ON though.

That said, I forgot how much I loved a) the width of the MX6 blade, its so damn nice and b) I adore the feel of the OG MX insert, I still stand by it being a tweener and I effing love that.

Metal-X 6CS came in, its in ok shape, good enough for me and for the price I grabbed it for. Wish 3balls would ship with the covers ON though.

That said, I forgot how much I loved a) the width of the MX6 blade, its so damn nice and b) I adore the feel of the OG MX insert, I still stand by it being a tweener and I effing love that.

Somehow a MX 6 ended up on the used rack today. Non CS. Was so fun to play with! I can see why you like it so much! It's solid!

I'm freaking LOVING my V-Line. It's a departure from what I've been using for quite a while but for now it just flat out works.

Think the Tank 1W will get it's (soggy) maiden voyage tomorrow.

Depending on how much water is on the greens, white hot RX will be in the bag tomorrow

So many Odyssey putters I am obsessed with right now. Loving my #7, the #1W is just awesome, and I am amazed at how much I love the V-Line. That one will be added to the collection soon, I am sure.

So many Odyssey putters I am obsessed with right now. Loving my #7, the #1W is just awesome, and I am amazed at how much I love the V-Line. That one will be added to the collection soon, I am sure.

I think I know something that you will REALLY want soon.

Back