Saw a lot of these on TV over the weekend. After a pretty crap round of putting on Saturday I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted... Trying to stay strong!
It is soo good. I've only been able to be on course once so far with it and they were punched greens but on the basement putting green its perfection with one exception....can't pick up the ball with it haha

I had my single line Ten on the course for the second time and once again I had a strong putting performance. Unfortunately the greens had just been punched and sanded so the putting was a challenge but I still made good putts and did not have a 3-putt or worse

It is soo good. I've only been able to be on course once so far with it and they were punched greens but on the basement putting green its perfection with one exception....can't pick up the ball with it haha
That's the only downside of the Ten, haha - but other than that little issue it's so good that I'm willing to overlook it!

Anyone else given these a try yet? I picked up a 2 ball triple track yesterday and admittedly as much as I don't love the TT look it was kind of automatic :oops:

Anyone else given these a try yet? I picked up a 2 ball triple track yesterday and admittedly as much as I don't love the TT look it was kind of automatic :oops:

I've been dabbling, have hit them at the golf store twice now. 2-B ball Triple Track and 2-Ball Tour Line are the two I have been eyeing up. Agree that they roll quite well. I'm tempted.

I'm really thinking of just ordering a 2 ball TT to go head to head against my TT ten. Shiny new things syndrome kicking in.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Stupid easy to align, right?

Stupid easy to align, right?
Yes. Something about the contrast with the large white background and those lines just works.

Yes. Something about the contrast with the large white background and those lines just works.
Yup.

Now, I just wish the one I’m working with had the WH insert :ROFLMAO:

Yup.

Now, I just wish the one I’m working with had the WH insert :ROFLMAO:
Actually side by side they weren't THAT different. Obviously WH is softer but I think its still very good.

Actually side by side they weren't THAT different. Obviously WH is softer but I think its still very good.
Oh, they’re different. :ROFLMAO:
I’m bouncing from the WH 2-Ball to the 2-Ball Ten here while working on the review for both.

The Star is a high performance insert, but it’s firm, and it doesn’t QUITE mimic the milled feel it wants to entirely. Roll to roll, star wins. For feel dominated putters, WH is king.

Oh, they’re different. :ROFLMAO:
I’m bouncing from the WH 2-Ball to the 2-Ball Ten here while working on the review for both.

The Star is a high performance insert, but it’s firm, and it doesn’t QUITE mimic the milled feel it wants to entirely. Roll to roll, star wins. For feel dominated putters, WH is king.
I know they are different :ROFLMAO: I was just saying side by side at least to me... just rolling putts the WH definitely stands out as softer with more feel, almost like the ball hangs on the face for hot second compared to the Star where it has a firmer more milled feel to me and the ball rolls quicker.

A golf buddy just showed up last weekend with a new 10 - two ball! Its a great putter. He's rolling it very well so far.

A golf buddy just showed up last weekend with a new 10 - two ball! Its a great putter. He's rolling it very well so far.
Having the OG Ten, I am trying to stay out of golf stores from rolling this, because it will make the itch worse. I am rolling my Ten so good right now, so hard to move something like this right now. Last round of 22 putts is hard to argue with!

Having the OG Ten, I am trying to stay out of golf stores from rolling this, because it will make the itch worse. I am rolling my Ten so good right now, so hard to move something like this right now. Last round of 22 putts is hard to argue with!
Don't do it! i'm an equipment freak, but if you got something working, don't tempt it!

Honestly, unless it’s the 2-ball alignment you want, if the first iteration of the Ten is working, own it!

Honestly, unless it’s the 2-ball alignment you want, if the first iteration of the Ten is working, own it!
I absolutely love it! The 2 ball looks so good and never gamed a 2 ball before.

Well then, it’s green light time! (y);)
Well. I don’t know the wife would say the same right now with what I’ve spent on clubs recently 😂😂😂

Playing first round of the year today, I had hoped to play the ten 2-ball tour lined. It was listed as out for delivery on Wed and then on Thurs went into some kind of UPS Bermuda Triangle mode. IDK. It might arrive at some point. Armlock gets the call for duty.

What do you do when your shop credit expires in a couple weeks?

the answer:

1616174908250.jpeg
1616174929923.jpeg
1616174948851.jpeg

First thoughts are that this is definitely more sleek than last years. I like the new straight transition to the rear wings. It seems a little more compact. Visually, I think it’s a nice progression and a definite improvement.

Initial carpet putting tells me that the insert is a bit more firm. Not at all mushy like some other inserts I’ve tried over the years.Shows early signs of being able to suitably replace the milled feel for me.

I opted away from triple track at the Grandaddy. It was too much of a departure from what I’m used to. But my stance on that has softened a lot after using triple track balls and seeing the benefits there. I would say I would align my putter by using the horizontal line of the face instead of an alignment aid. So, when trying mallets in the past, I would struggle with my alignment since the thin horizontal blade wasn’t there for my eyes to default to. Triple track has enough contrast to pull my eyes to it.

Really eager to get this on real grass.

I hit the new Two Ball Ten s neck yesterday and I really liked it. Not enough difference to upgrade from my two ball blade, but if (when?) it comes out with the White Hot face, I just need to decide what neck to order. I tried the OG White Hot yesterday to remind myself how much I like that face.

Back