Nope. With UPS tracking it went from out for delivery Wed or Thurs last week to in transit with no location information.

Lots of ten putters in shops now but no slant neck in the tour-lined that I can find locally. Good news is that I have enjoyed my visits to local shops and seeing more of the golf community. Season here is just notching into gear with one course open so far and others a week or so out. I’ve also rolled numerous interesting putters in the process. Maybe this is a sign to go another way? IDK. 🤪
Well at least they ordered you a new one. I need to get to a shop to roll the 2-ball. Just don't want to drive 45 minutes to do it. lol

My 2-ball ten S tour-lined was out for delivery by UPS last week and then never arrived to the course shop. They are shipping another one. Par for my equipment year so far.
You need to make an offering to the Golf Gods or something.

You need to make an offering to the Golf Gods or something.

It's all good. Working with herding dogs, my best dogs were the ones who were the most challenging at the beginning. I think that is how this season will go. The golf gods and I will fight a bit and then the magic happens. :cool:

I need one with the WH insert. Need.

I kinda dig the bottom of this putter too
F6C9AE38-9457-48CE-BAC9-9539DA1844BB.jpeg

Anyone else given these a try yet? I picked up a 2 ball triple track yesterday and admittedly as much as I don't love the TT look it was kind of automatic :oops:
I was never a fan of the 2 ball look, but saw the Triple Track 2-Ball Ten in the pro shop Sunday & have to admit it looks great. There is something very synergistic about that shape combined with 2-ball AND the triple track lines. Not in the budget this year, but I'd love to have this in the rotation

I need one with the WH insert. Need.

I'm waiting to hit both, but I do love the MH insert. These are still super intriguing to me even though I was fit into a different shape.

I'm waiting to hit both, but I do love the MH insert. These are still super intriguing to me even though I was fit into a different shape.
Only putter that could MAYBE get me to break my guarantee to @Canadan on Off Course about the M.Craft V being the putter this whole season would be the 2-Ball Ten with WH insert

Only putter that could MAYBE get me to break my guarantee to @Canadan on Off Course about the M.Craft V being the putter this whole season would be the 2-Ball Ten with WH insert
Do it. Break it.

Dare you.

Get ahold of the Odyssey crew and get them to release the putter and I will :ROFLMAO:

I could have sworn Sean said it would be coming to retail later this summer

I could have sworn Sean said it would be coming to retail later this summer
Will believe it when I see it since Rahm’s putting isn’t en fuego anymore.:ROFLMAO:

Will believe it when I see it since Rahm’s putting isn’t en fuego anymore.:ROFLMAO:
I think people would still buy it like it was going out of style. Well, maybe me, lol.

I honestly think this is the putter that might make me move from my OG Ten, pending it goes well when I roll it. I really want the WhiteHot Microhinge insert in the 10 as it is just a tad softer than the WhiteHot Microhinge Star insert. I'm not one that likes to swap putters a lot during the season. I like to find something that works and stick with it. I honestly believe that the 2-ball 10 with the OG WH could be putter heaven.

I really like that one with the line through it. That's exactly the setup I'm eyeing

I like it. I find I use both the line and the 2-ball for lining up a putt, some kind of double check. And then as I make a stroke, I see the 2-ball out of my peripheral vision. It gives me this comforting stroke feedback. So far I also like the insert. It is softer but not too soft.

I can’t decide whether or not to wait for the white hot insert or not? I also can’t make up my mind whether or not to get the short slant or double bend. I put similar with both in the shop but have been using a short slant for almost 6 years so thinking I should just stick with what I know

I called Odyssey the other day. They confirmed that the pistol grip is 75g with a 30g weight slug in the shaft and the oversized grip is 65g with a 40g weight slug. I swapped the pistol grip on my 2 ball ten with a super stoke tour traxion 2.0 (55g) and a 50 g counter core weight. All good!

are the weights in the butt end of the shaft the same for different lengths?

I tried the TT Ten, TT2Ball Ten and Tour Line 2Ball Ten. The 2Ball versions were easier to line up. It is a great looking head.

Got the Ten with the old school white hot insert all setup to my preferred length and grip. Ohh, this thing is money :cool:

Attachments

• 20210327_162023.jpg
    20210327_162023.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 37
2-ball ten tour lined is amazing! I was able to walk the back 9 twice on my home course. Seven of the nine holes were playable. Slow greens, often a nemesis. I hit my lines and had very good distance control. Short putts were stress free. This putter is a winner. I was thinking about changing out the grip from the stock pistol, but when I can putt like that I am not going to change anything.

How'd you manage to get one...if you don't mind me asking? It looks fantastic.
Got the Ten with the old school white hot insert all setup to my preferred length and grip. Ohh, this thing is money :cool:

Just ordered the 2-ball Ten tour lined, to replace last years triple track Ten... Went back to Pro V1’s this year and I find the triple track distracting now that it’s not on my ball.

Back