Odyssey Works Putters Preview

Mine should be shipping in the next couple days I hope

Was thinking the exact same thing my friend. The price is right.

They look pretty darn good in person if you ask me. I was not a fan of the black and white Versa models. Jrod rolled the heck out of his #1 Wide during #TheGrandaddy.

They look pretty darn good in person if you ask me. I was not a fan of the black and white Versa models. Jrod rolled the heck out of his #1 Wide during #TheGrandaddy.

I'm not a big fan of their decision to carry the versa concept over to this line, because I didn't think it was needed, but in hand it really isn't that bad.

What I love, is the combined insert. Sounds so good.

I didn't think I would like the new blue color scheme but it is growing on me.

the insert felt good. Just really dislike the versa style of them.

I don't like the b/w Versa styling at all. But the silver really makes it tolerable in person.

Such a good looking putter.

848020773e6e3673400d1fd1435249b4.jpg

I really think I need one.

Just pulled the trigger on a Versa 2-Ball Fang putter w/o even rolling it first. Ahhhh, I'm so excited for it to arrive. Website said it should arrive on Friday..even though that's when they get released. Will have to work from home that day so that I can run to the window every time I hear a diesel truck pass by! :)

Dayum! Yep, I'm likely to add one of these to the arsenal. 1W or 2-ball fang, for me.

The fang is pretty sweet. They expect it to be their best seller of the line by far.

Yeah I'm pretty pumped to say the least. I gamed the original 2-ball putter back in '05 or so and loved the heck out of it, but I got rid of it just like every other go-to club! LOL

And here I've got an extra blue G-Pro Edge grip looking for a home...Might pull the trigger later this year.

Only thing I'm deciding on is tank or no tank on the two ball fang.

Don't know if this had been brought up yet.

But if we get a Works with the Ody standard blue grip will we later have the option of upgrading to the factory released optional Superstroke? Can we get our hands on it?

Don't know if this had been brought up yet.

But if we get a Works with the Ody standard blue grip will we later have the option of upgrading to the factory released optional Superstroke? Can we get our hands on it?

I do believe one can be ordered through Odyssey.

I was at golf galaxy yesterday and the staff were unboxing a bunch of really slick looking Odyssey putters. Looking at the pictures in the first post of this thread I think it was these ones. Really really fine looking putters!

I ordered the #1W........couldnt resist the global golf deal. I needed to get rid of some old clubs anyway! Now, what to do with 3 of the same #1Wide putters....

Got to roll these yesterday in doors at local golf store. Had all options available but only tested 1w and Tank no 7. Since I already had the milled collection I knew what the face felt like but last night I was more interested in the alignment and lie of the new shaft orientation over the prior versions. For my eye and stroke, these new putters are great. I rolled the 1w better than the tank 07 but that is because i've never used the tank version before. I tested three types of premium balls (pro v1, ChromeSoft and B330 RX) and while each felt good, i'm guessing since I currently game the ChromeSoft, I didn't have to guess how it would come off the face of the putter as compared to other two golf balls.

I ordered the #1W........couldnt resist the global golf deal. I needed to get rid of some old clubs anyway! Now, what to do with 3 of the same #1Wide putters....

Whats the global golf deal?

Only thing I'm deciding on is tank or no tank on the two ball fang.

CJ! Get the Tank. I'm telling you, since Carlsbad my putting has been transformed by the Tank Cruiser.

140% trade in deal.

Yes, as long as you use the trade in credit for a newly released 2015 club. You also have to make your trade and immediate order the new club to get the extra 40% trade in credit. Now to find a box to ship my trades!

Yes, as long as you use the trade in credit for a newly released 2015 club. You also have to make your trade and immediate order the new club to get the extra 40% trade in credit. Now to find a box to ship my trades!

Hahah I just found a box myself at a local golf shop and then ran to FedEx and had the clubs shipped out!

Back