off the course do you wear golf logo hats and shirts?

Louis_Posture

Reaction score
Yes, I wear my Titleist hat while shopping at Costco or Home Depot so that everybody will know I play golf.
I only wear my golf logo hats or shirts while I am at the golf course.

Yep, I do.

I do as well! Show off where I’ve played.

Almost entire wardrobe at this point.

I don’t even think about it.

Yes. I wear my favorite golf logo stuff alot lately.

It's only like 85% of my wardrobe lol

Yes.

I rarely wear hats when not on the golf course.....so it's not that i wouldn't for whatever reason, i just rarely wear hats.

Sometimes i'll wear a golf pullover or something though when i go out, but again i mostly use those for golf

My daily wear i mostly look like a hobo

It's hard not to when it's a good percentage of my wardrobe but I like it to be subtle. I prefer logos on the sleeve of shirts rather than the chest, especially when they're huge.

Rarely. I’m logo free these days.

Almost never.

Maybe on accident? I don't do it intentionally unless its a t-shirt

Depends on what you consider a golf logo. I have a bunch of Travis Mathew hats and t-shirts, some are golf specific, that I wear and a few Mizuno hats. But neither brand is golf specific or golf only.

yes, almost all of my hats/visors are golf related.

Yes - golfy mcgolfer over here.

i used to roll my eyes at the guys who'd wear a golf brand hat to a baseball game.
and now it's me.

No. Except for a couple of hats, I don’t wear or buy branded/logo apparel golf or otherwise.

Shirts? Not so much. Hats, absolutely all the time. Outside of a few random hats, all of mine are somehow related to golf in one way or another.

I don't wear ball caps and my sun protection hats don't have logos so that's a moot point for me.

I'd say about half my short sleeved polo style shirts have a golf course logo on them and half don't. I wear whatever shirt I'm in the mood for and if it's one of the logo'd ones that's fine. That said, all or at least most of my logo'd shirts have a small logo on the sleeve. I tend not to buy any shirts with a logo, branding or writing on the front or back. Although there may be one or two of those in my closet that I don't recall at the moment.

But heck, I play golf about 5 days a week so it's only a question that affects the other two days, anyway!

As I own almost exclusively logo golf shirts, they are worn everywhere. Hats are never worn anywhere other than golf course.

I do, pretty regularly.. My golf clothes are generally my regular clothes as well.

No, not really. The only logo piece I have is a THP ball cap that I sometimes wear.

I have no clothing that has Bridgestone, or Tour Edge logos on them.

Just never thought it was necessary.

Absolutely

Back