Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.. Why do you think he changed his number from 23 to 8.. He DIDN'T want to be like mike..

Either way the celtics better win tonight if they want a chance at the series, but I don't see it happening

But now he'll be like Kobe!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Celtics with a big lead headed to the 4th quarter....come on, lock this one up and make it a series! Then the Garden will really be rocking for Game 4, and I'll be there!

If I were a betting man I would have had money on Boston tonight. Home court means a ton in the playoffs but the score is seriously a surprise to me(thought it'd be closer)

Good to see that the rest of the Heat could help out Lebron.

Just read this:
Anthony Davis: “A lot of disappointment inside my family. My mom wanted me to go to Charlotte. I have a lot of good friends in Charlotte. At the same time, it wasn’t my call. A lot of guys are disappointed but they have to move on and make the best out of New Orleans.”

So the series is 2-1 Heat after 3 games, just like it was last year. At least this year, Rondo won't have to play Game 4 only using 1 arm.

i'm a supersonics fan so i hope OKC losses to the Spurs and i think lebron should have some bad karma after leaving Cleavleand.

Big game tonight! Is anyone else going to watch it?

Will do, if Parker comes out angry and motivated it should be good.

I think the Spurs will win this one in a close one, but if the Thunder come and squeak out a win here, that would make it interesting. Essentially a 3 game series to see if the Spurs can hold home court.

Big game tonight! Is anyone else going to watch it?

O gosh yes. I hope Parker can come out and rip Sefolosha up. If anything, the game will be much closer than game 3 after whatever adjustments Pop is going to throw out. It'll be fun to watch. GO SPURS GO!

This has been a great game. Ibaka has been absolutely unstoppable.

And Kevin Durant just refuses to let this one slip away.

Well that steal should wrap it up, going back to San Antonio tied up.

Good deal for the thunder.. I think the spurs will win the series but its awesome the support OKC has from the fans

My gosh Ibaka. WTH did that come from?! And Perkins... UGH! Same defensive scheme in SA should produce a win for game 5... I think I can safely say Ibaka won't be playing like that again anytime soon...

Good win by the Thunder. Now it's a 3 game series.

And just like that, the lack of defense that was discussed earlier showed its ugly head. San Antonio better figure out a way to stop penetration (the way OK made adjustments), or they will not win. I expect Pop to make those adjustments, but their defense was sloppy at best last night.

My gosh Ibaka. WTH did that come from?! And Perkins... UGH! Same defensive scheme in SA should produce a win for game 5... I think I can safely say Ibaka won't be playing like that again anytime soon...

I'd say KD played pretty good too. The Thunder just looked younger, stronger, and much hungrier.

Skip Bayless is epic. Anyone follow him on Twitter?

And just like that, the lack of defense that was discussed earlier showed its ugly head. San Antonio better figure out a way to stop penetration (the way OK made adjustments), or they will not win. I expect Pop to make those adjustments, but their defense was sloppy at best last night.

I don't think it's the lack of defense at all. No one in the leagues can stop Durant, but Hardin and Westbrook were slowed down when you compare them to their averages, which is all Spurs can do. Changing game plan to stop Perkins and Ibaka? I don't think so. NEVER again will those two go for 41 pts combined.

Again, that was in my opinion because of a lack of defense. Those guys scored layups and dunks at will on dump passes and back door cuts. Don't stop penetration, bigs slide to stop it, back door is open. It looked routine last night as they moved past the first defender almost every time down the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back