Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Hope everyone remembers to move your "Bench" around each day before round starts. I forgot and now several of my bench are close to the lead.

Ryan Moore is gettin with it, as is Nick Watney :bananadance:

I did and it's not helping... I've been starting my good putters and Steve Stricker and Brian Gay are killing me... I should have went with my bombers...

I did and it's not helping... I've been starting my good putters and Steve Stricker and Brian Gay are killing me... I should have went with my bombers...

I have Strick in there too with Moore still on the bench, lol. This is a long course, I'll be moving people around tomorrow.

OOoooops, I completely forgot all about this...I didn't move my players around :( Oh well, I still have time before the next one! I don't even know how this works :laughing:

OOoooops, I completely forgot all about this...I didn't move my players around :( Oh well, I still have time before the next one! I don't even know how this works :laughing:

The links are in the email they should have sent you. Just don't forget to hit "Update" once you select your players. Then you can move them around each day before the play starts.

The links are in the email they should have sent you. Just don't forget to hit "Update" once you select your players. Then you can move them around each day before the play starts.

I'm stuck with all the players I've chosen? I can't exchange them out?

I need a Fantasy Sports how-to for dummies haa haa haa :D

I'm stuck with all the players I've chosen? I can't exchange them out?

I need a Fantasy Sports how-to for dummies haa haa haa :D

You pick eight players per tournament 2 from a group, 4 from b group, 2 from c group (hmm sounds like I am ordering from a Chinese restaurant). from these players you decide who starts and who is on the bench. Before each round starts, you can rotate your starter and bench players but you are stuck with the original 8 players you chose at the beginning of the week for the tournament. I have the concept of the game down, now if only I know who the heck these players were. If anyone wants to go in halfs who knows the golfers let me know.. I will split any prize won.

Yep, that's how it's done, just picking the guy's who are hot that week is tough for me, lol. I got lucky this week, but never rotated my players until today or I'd have racked up more points.

I have team DoDropInn, :D, who's who?

Yep, that's how it's done, just picking the guy's who are hot that week is tough for me, lol. I got lucky this week, but never rotated my players until today or I'd have racked up more points.

I have team DoDropInn, :D, who's who?

I see a team in my group called DueDropin I thought that was you I gess you are in another group

Yeah, I started one on my own when they first got going. I've never played Fantasy Golf and didn't really know what to do. I'm not real sure how much I'll get to mess with it this season, I'm on the road too much.

You pick eight players per tournament 2 from a group, 4 from b group, 2 from c group (hmm sounds like I am ordering from a Chinese restaurant). from these players you decide who starts and who is on the bench. Before each round starts, you can rotate your starter and bench players but you are stuck with the original 8 players you chose at the beginning of the week for the tournament. I have the concept of the game down, now if only I know who the heck these players were. If anyone wants to go in halfs who knows the golfers let me know.. I will split any prize won.

I'll go halves :) Then I can get some help and you can do all the work for me :D haa haa

I see a team in my group called DueDropin I thought that was you I gess you are in another group

I "think" I'm 1stTimer, I don't remember now haa haa haa, uh oh :eek:

Top point getter in group 3 had 239 points.

Still have no way of seeing group 1 & 2 unless you are in them. Who is in those groups?

Top point getter in group 3 had 239 points.

Still have no way of seeing group 1 & 2 unless you are in them. Who is in those groups?

I led group 1 with 235....dangit.

I decided to be creative and different... I'm couldbeu in group #2... I'm sittin' @ 200 pts (Thanks Geoff Ogilvy!)...

I saw Duey and WR in there... I also saw GasMan, cwill and Puttin4Bird. Not sure if any other THPers are in there...

P4B - You need to set your team...

I hate to admit this but I am totally suprised I did as well as I did. We'll see how the season goes.

Group 3 is actually labeled as group 2, but know it's group 3. :)

I ended up with 229, not having Sabbatini hurt me.

Sure is going to be fun with so many people though and some nice prizes on the line.

WHooHooo I have 32 points haa haa :twist:

Only 2 of my players are actually playing in the tournaments so far, that leaves me with 6 doing nothing :(

WHooHooo I have 32 points haa haa :twist:

Only 2 of my players are actually playing in the tournaments so far, that leaves me with 6 doing nothing :(

you're in better shape than me! my wife gave birth lasy wednesday, so i didn't even get my lineup picked! :blob:

i'm 'thedrunkcaddy' in gr 3

I sucked it up, lol. I have 172 points and had the horses to get it done, had I paid attention. TheDueDropInn dropped the ball, hehe.

Sittin pretty in group #2 with 218 points. Let's see what's in store for this week.

Back