Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on over, plenty of room. FIFY

I've never seen a fan base sit on their mother farking hands more at a crucial point. ********!t

--
tapatalk

Stupid WV for winning. Rutgers almost pulled out the Big East title over them...

Keep it going West Virginia!!!!

Let's GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap! Clemson's defense is awful. I don't want the Panthers to draft any of them. Could WV break 100?

I'm shooting for 80

Holy Crap! Clemson's defense is awful. I don't want the Panthers to draft any of them. Could WV break 100?

I want West Virginia to get 100. I grew up rooting for South Carolina and against Clemson, and my dad when to WVU for grad school. Needless to say, I'm enjoying this game!

I knew I liked you

I want West Virginia to get 100. I grew up rooting for South Carolina and against Clemson, and my dad when to WVU for grad school. Needless to say, I'm enjoying this game!

I love watching Dabo get crushed! That guy annoys the sh!t out of me, haha.

Giving up 49 pts in a game is terrible, giving up 49 pts in a half is what I like to call a laugher.

I just saw that the over/under for Snoozefest 2.0 is 40. I'm taking the under.

The seats in this place are orange. That's good because all the empty seats on the clemson side arent being used. Pu$$y fans

--
tapatalk

Just be careful, we like to ignite things after a victory.

The seats in this place are orange. That's good because all the empty seats on the clemson side arent being used. Pu$$y fans

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk
Cant blame them for not sticking around...Im not sure a large amount of alcohol could make me stick around to watch that drubbing if I were a Clemson fan.

Cant blame them for not sticking around...Im not sure a large amount of alcohol could make me stick around to watch that drubbing if I were a Clemson fan.

There's a big group behind us and they are catching hell right now. The rout is on!!

--
tapatalk

Just be careful, we like to ignite things after a victory.

That's what I like about wvu fans, they party like mad men. I'm loving it dude.

--
tapatalk

As much as I hate WV right now, they are hushing any and all that have said the Big East is overrated. They're going HAM.

As much as I hate WV right now, they are hushing any and all that have said the Big East is overrated. They're going HAM.

Big East is over rated.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Big East is over rated.

No way dude. Best conference in NCAAF. Easily. Look at WV beating on Clemson.

We are in the Big 12 now

Tapatalk

Not yet you aren't. And what's with that dude Buey (sp?) rolling over people and getting more yards tonight? He's done that a few times already. Pretty cool to watch.

aefcaf7a-2604-f7e1.jpg

--
tapatalk

No way dude. Best conference in NCAAF. Easily. Look at WV beating on Clemson.

I forgot the Big east has won the past 5 national championships, soon to be 6 consecutive.

I don't like the scrubs going in this early

Tapatalk

I don't like the scrubs going in this early

Tapatalk

Seriously? You're up by 43....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back