Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson has quit

Tapatalk

I forgot the Big east has won the past 5 national championships, soon to be 6 consecutive.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah how silly of you. I thought you were better informed than that. Powerhouses like WV, Pitt, and Rutgers will take down any of those SEC wussies like LSU and Bama all day.

Yeah how silly of you. I thought you were better informed than that. Powerhouses like WV, Pitt, and Rutgers will take down any of those SEC wussies like LSU and Bama all day.

Lol. WVU has been downright dominate tonight, they are playing lights out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

No way dude. Best conference in NCAAF. Easily. Look at WV beating on Clemson.

Dude, Gerogia Tech beat Clemson, I mean really.

aefcaf7a-2604-f7e1.jpg

--
tapatalk

Cool, Danny is rocking the finger. LOL

That makes 70

Tapatalk

I just cant stop watching highlights from last night. Great day to be a Mountaineer!

Tapatalk

I just cant stop watching highlights from last night. Great day to be a Mountaineer!

Tapatalk

It is always fun after a big win, congrats to all Mountaineer fans on an awesome game.

Cant believe the #15 team in the Country just had 70 points hung on them...Wow.

Cant believe the #15 team in the Country just had 70 points hung on them...Wow.
Maybe they really weren't the 15th best team in the country, personally I think the ratings system is a little off, like if Houston was that good this year and lost in their conference championship, I don't know the exact numbers but they dropped a ton in the rankings. I don't put too much stock in them. I usually go off of how the teams perform in their respective games. Another Dud of an Organ Bowl game, that's for sure.

Big 12 teams 8-1 in bowl games this year (included TCU and WVU to pad the numbers). Interested to see if KSU can hang with Arky on Friday. I don't think they can but you never know. 70 pts WVU....really? They may dominate the Big 12 next year....Ha!

Big 12 teams 8-1 in bowl games this year (included TCU and WVU to pad the numbers). Interested to see if KSU can hang with Arky on Friday. I don't think they can but you never know. 70 pts WVU....really? They may dominate the Big 12 next year....Ha!

I just hope they work things out and they find a way to get in next year and not have to wait one more.

Im looking forward to that game, I think it should be a decent matchup.

WVU vs Okie State, I want to see that game.

Clemson must really, really suck.

Steel Tappin'

Landry Jones returning for senior year. Wow......guess those last 4 games not throwing a TD must of pushed him into the 3rd round.

Landry Jones returning for senior year. Wow......guess those last 4 games not throwing a TD must of pushed him into the 3rd round.

I'm not very happy about this.

Watching ESPN tonight I learned that its been well over a month since some of these teams have played and after last night it looked like a lot longer for Clemson. Attendance for the bowl games is once again down 30% along with some really bad games. This is just a joke. We need a playoff already.

Is Montee Ball the early Heisman favorite for next season?

Is Montee Ball the early Heisman favorite for next season?

Without the injury I would have thought it to be Marcus Lattimore, that kid is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back