Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care dude. It's going to look wicked and when it's time for replacement, I'll do one of those fatter grips. I'm struggling with going to fat grip dude. Seriously.

Well you went with a standard grip is all Im saying, unless they finally changed it for the US market. I ordered a midsize Iomic and what came said midsize but was the same size as standard here in the US.

I use to hoard stuff. I'm focusing on hoarding putters only now. It'a tough to get rid of stuff.

I have no problem moving anything but putters. I like my little putter collection.

I want to hoard some V2's though. I don't even know why.

I have no problem moving anything but putters. I like my little putter collection.

I want to hoard some V2's though. I don't even know why.

You've been in love with the V2s forever man. After the MC, I see you OEMing them.

Im hoarding a set of Ci11's for some reason. I might off them for 588's though.

Interesting. I hoard everything.

Really? I like hooking lefties up with gear when I can. It makes me feel good. I take a beating on it but that's ok. I'm ready to sell you some Fybrid action dude!

The mid iomic is indeed closer to our standard but it's a bad arse grip. Plus it keeps the hard edges compared to the "large" iomic where it gets all rounded and crap, boooo!

It's iomic mid or gripmaster on all of my babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been in love with the V2s forever man. After the MC, I see you OEMing them.

Hey! I just might. I'm kind of waiting though b/c they'll just get cheaper the longer I wait.

I knew I'd win you back Jman :blowkiss:

Pretty excited to see what irons I'll be getting this Saturday. The financial advisor already gave me the go ahead.

I knew I'd win you back Jman :blowkiss:

Haha, Tis a good grip. I've got big ole hands too and love them.

Besides, that thing is gonna look rediculously slick.

Pretty excited to see what irons I'll be getting this Saturday. The financial advisor already gave me the go ahead.

Whats on the list to hit? Everything AMP?

Im hoarding a set of Ci11's for some reason. I might off them for 588's though.

Me too, but after the outing they will be trade bait for wedges.

Really? I like hooking lefties up with gear when I can. It makes me feel good. I take a beating on it but that's ok. I'm ready to sell you some Fybrid action dude!

I know. I have 2 TC clubs. And every day that Fybrid hangs around I get closer to having a 3rd.

I'm with you on the V2 love. I need to hit them someplace.

How lame are we for not getting Razr X Forged irons last year? I bet you wouldn't be iron shopping if you had them. But I am curious as to what's on JRod's hit list.

Haha, Tis a good grip. I've got big ole hands too and love them.

Besides, that thing is gonna look rediculously slick.

And if it looks good, it makes more putts, right?

Me too, but after the outing they will be trade bait for wedges.

Wedges are on my radar too. I probably dont need them though 588's would be sick

Whats on the list to hit? Everything AMP?

They have Ping Titleist and Cleveland. I'm going in witb an open mind and whatever performs the besf will be OEM'd that day.

I know as well as you do...the Ci11s and the FL are treating me pretty well. Although I'm still pondering a Mashie FW because of how stupid easy it's been to hit my Mashie hybo.

I bet JRod ends up with 588 combo set of CB's/MB's. Nothing in Titleist's camp is going to wow the silent ninja.

How lame are we for not getting Razr X Forged irons last year? I bet you wouldn't be iron shopping if you had them. But I am curious as to what's on JRod's hit list.

And if it looks good, it makes more putts, right?

Seriously dude. I should've just taken the guy who had to back out and had them reshafted.
P

They have Ping Titleist and Cleveland. I'm going in witb an open mind and whatever performs the besf will be OEM'd that day.

Solid contenders right there. I see some Ping i20's in your bag. Just throwing that out there..

I know as well as you do...the Ci11s and the FL are treating me pretty well. Although I'm still pondering a Mashie FW because of how stupid easy it's been to hit my Mashie hybo.

I reckon I like the F5 JN!

No joke, get your i20 on. They really are that good.

Can't wait to hear the thoughts you come away with.

Seriously dude. I should've just taken the guy who had to back out and had them reshafted.
P

We weren't thinking man. We just weren't. That's ok though. i20's or 588's JRod. In fact, I suspect you'll find the i20's intriguing, very much so, but you'll want something with a little smaller profile.

I bet JRod ends up with 588 combo set of CB's/MB's. Nothing in Titleist's camp is going to wow the silent ninja.

I definately need some forgiveness in the middle irons so that sounds perfect. Im just pumped to actually get fit. By a top 100 fitter in the US nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back