Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get one of those shagadelic covers had I not bought the tartan SeeMore cover that I love. They look great.

Dude I love that thing.. I might prefer the blue one a bit, but that thing is AWESOME!
That tartan one is sweet, and I agree about the blue Dan, tough call.

Lofts on SCORs. Fun ponder.

Lofts on SCORs. Fun ponder.

Very fun. I will have SCORs in my bag at some point. Just might be a bit though. It's been my longest standing ponder.

Its not a Miyazaki shaft, or it doesnt say it is, its all black and says Original Mashie down it.

Sounds fishy to me. Never even heard of such a shaft.

Is it possible it's from the mashie iron set? They did not have Miyazaki shafts

?? they are on the rack at my local DSG..I may go talk to the pro tomorrow about them.

Been pondering some driver headcovers, I'm getting tired of looking at the company headcover. Anybody got any funny/creative ideas for a headcover? I wanta be a little different.

Ah, that could explain it. I'd never hit a Mashie without a Miya shaft, though. I still don't quite get why they did that. Cost, I presume?

Very fun. I will have SCORs in my bag at some point. Just might be a bit though. It's been my longest standing ponder.

Just a ponder mind you. Things are going so well right now I shouldn't tinker. Yeah I have issues in the 120 range and I tear my hair out what to do, but my scores arent suffering.

Its not a Miyazaki shaft, or it doesnt say it is, its all black and says Original Mashie down it.

Could it be a Mashie from the Mashie iron set? Those don't have Miyazakis. If it is they are solid hybrids even without the Miyazaki. Should still be cautious as I don't recall what shaft comes with the iron set. Believe it is the action lite, Cleveland's stock graphite. Don't think it says "original Mashie".

Could it be a Mashie from the Mashie iron set? Those don't have Miyazakis. If it is they are solid hybrids even without the Miyazaki. Should still be cautious as I don't recall what shaft comes with the iron set. Believe it is the action lite, Cleveland's stock graphite. Don't think it says "original Mashie".

I don't believe my DSG carries the Mashie iron set...There are about 13 of them sitting next to the SL drivers and Fairways.

Been pondering some driver headcovers, I'm getting tired of looking at the company headcover. Anybody got any funny/creative ideas for a headcover? I wanta be a little different.

Dude.. THP Daphne's... You can't go wrong.

Ah, that could explain it. I'd never hit a Mashie without a Miya shaft, though. I still don't quite get why they did that. Cost, I presume?

It actually wasn't bad. Ask war, he uses the 5 hybrid from that set.

It actually wasn't bad. Ask war, he uses the 5 hybrid from that set.

Used. I havent had it in the bag for a while.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

I threw ole
images
on the AMP and it's there to stay. The stock headcover is atrocious.

The Mashie hybos from the Mashie iron set have stock Action Lite graphite shafts in them.

I'm close to buying the CLassic with the Kusala White! cant beat $150.

There you have it. Thanks buddy
No problem, playing on the new tablet and i missed the earlier discussion.

The Mashie hybos from the set have a much larger club face with significantly more offset.

I'm close to buying the CLassic with the Kusala White! cant beat $150.

I wish they had the blue stiff shaft. I gamed a classic today.

I wish they had the blue stiff shaft. I gamed a classic today.

Had you been a lefty, I'd have let you hit mine. Love the Blue with the Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back