Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New bag is my next thing on the to-do list. I want a Bstone stand bag so I can be representing all 3 MC companies, but I'd feel really weird from now until May when J40/42? irons are a huge possibility.

Pondering new irons. I really like the J40 CB's and Adams CMB's but after hitting some blades, thats what I want. I love the thin top line, small compact head....just need to find a deal on a set..

Pondering new irons. I really like the J40 CB's and Adams CMB's but after hitting some blades, thats what I want. I love the thin top line, small compact head....just need to find a deal on a set..

Check out the 588mb's man, they feel really solid.

Nice!! Which blades?

Three wood looking still - I love mine - but want a new one haha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Check out the 588mb's man, they feel really solid.

Nice!! Which blades?

I've hit Adams MB1's, Taylormade MB's and Cleveland 588's at the Outing. I really want to hit the Callaway Razr MB's. I'm watching some stuff on the 'bay to see what pans out. But I have a feeling that I need to wait. Between trying to make Morgan Cup and the hopes of some new offerings from Cobra, Taylormade, and maybe Mizzy, I might just get my self to wait.

Last edited:
hardcore pondering a Mashie M3....just need some cash to get one. also I can only find ones with a "original Mashie" shaft one....

hardcore pondering a Mashie M3....just need some cash to get one. also I can only find ones with a "original Mashie" shaft one....

They all come stock with the premium Miyazaki C.Kua. Are you referring to wanting one without that shaft?

There is one on sale in the for sale forum for $100!

Honestly I've been leaning on the 5 wood a bit more and really want the 7 wood to ditch the 3 hybo. I could probably just choke down on that, get rid of the 4 and add a 60* wedge if I wanted.

Who knows.

I'm pondering a wood takeover as well man, so I hear you.

That said, the j40 was on FIYAAAAAH today.

I'm pondering a wood takeover as well man, so I hear you.

That said, the j40 was on FIYAAAAAH today.

I'm just getting a long right now with the Mashies and the price is insane.

I'm just getting a long right now with the Mashies and the price is insane.

I love the idea of keeping the same brand and style all the way through.. Obviously the AMP is a different story but rolling an F3, F5, and F7 combo has to only make life easier.

I'm still not pondering anything club wise, I love everything in my bag. I suppose thats the goal right?

I'm still not pondering anything club wise, I love everything in my bag. I suppose thats the goal right?

Certainly is. I'm down to the putter and wedges at this point. I'm getting there.

Certainly is. I'm down to the putter and wedges at this point. I'm getting there.
Thats getting pretty close.

I am pondering this though
productimage-picture-groovy-white-head-cover-magnetic-closure-719_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

Thats getting pretty close.

I am pondering this though
productimage-picture-groovy-white-head-cover-magnetic-closure-719_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

I would get one of those shagadelic covers had I not bought the tartan SeeMore cover that I love. They look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back