Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAZR Fit 11.5

I assume you think this will give you a more ideal launch with that B Asha?

I'd like to find out. I really would. I've become a believer in higher loft and realizing a higher flight isn't a bad thing. Took me a while though. I don't think I hit the B.Asha too low, I just think a little more might make it EVEN better. I'm your classic tinkerer! Hehe

I'd like to find out. I really would. I've become a believer in higher loft and realizing a higher flight isn't a bad thing. Took me a while though. I don't think I hit the B.Asha too low, I just think a little more might make it EVEN better. I'm your classic tinkerer! Hehe

You dont say hehe? I experimented with the higher loft in my R11s, had it at 12 and liked it. I love experimenting and I think for the sake of the THPers you have to get an 11.5 head haha

Pondering putting my KBS Tours in my MP-60's into my 588's. I forgot how much I miss them.

You dont say hehe? I experimented with the higher loft in my R11s, had it at 12 and liked it. I love experimenting and I think for the sake of the THPers you have to get an 11.5 head haha

Hmmmm....wonder if my wife will buy that....hehehe

I set my R11 to 11.5 and it's killer. I love the way it launches for me

AMP Cell driver at 11.5* was FUN to hit. Perfect launch and carry for me, loved it.

AMP Cell driver at 11.5* was FUN to hit. Perfect launch and carry for me, loved it.

Yeah I wan't getting enough launch and now I've been hitting more consistent with my driver

No matter what putters I ponder or use, I always find myself coming back to my stupid POS jacked up Odyssey white hot two ball. Stupid.

Wow! It's been a while since I've been here on THP. Been reading about the new SeeMore X series, looking very nice and has got me doing some serious pondering for them..BUT it looks like RH only. That's ok, I've been looking at the S1i in LH from Golf Town AND there's a used LHer on eBay for way less. HAHA My wife took a look at what site I was on (SeeMore). You want to know what I'm looking at, I asked her. My X-mas present. hehehe

I'm really pondering pulling the trigger on a couple of 2012 Mashie's. I need to go back and hit them again and compare to my old Nike SQ Dymo Round hybrids.

I'm really pondering pulling the trigger on a couple of 2012 Mashie's. I need to go back and hit them again and compare to my old Nike SQ Dymo Round hybrids.

Go for it, the mashies I had from 2011 were pretty awesome but the 2012 would have been a Better for me and I regret not buying them lol, if you are looking for a forgiving club than get it

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Did the same for my RBZ. Set to 11.5°, now launches high and straight.

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

I hit the Diablo Octanes so well, I'm pondering the 5W or maybe a 7W. Or maybe a couple of Adams hybrids.

Missed out on two Mashie + a couple weeks ago from an ebay seller in Canada, really really regretting not upping my bids.

Also, although not golf equipment, pondering finally getting a new tv to replace my 27" that i have had for 12 years... so I can watch golf ih higher quality, and larger size.

Missed out on two Mashie + a couple weeks ago from an ebay seller in Canada, really really regretting not upping my bids.

Also, although not golf equipment, pondering finally getting a new tv to replace my 27" that i have had for 12 years... so I can watch golf ih higher quality, and larger size.

dang that sucks! I hope you can find some soon, the Mashies are fun to play

AT PGA SS today hitting the Mashie F7, wow! 180-185 on the monitor, which is great for me and a lot more accurate than my 3 hybrid.

AT PGA SS today hitting the Mashie F7, wow! 180-185 on the monitor, which is great for me and a lot more accurate than my 3 hybrid.

you going to get it?

Awesome club for me as well. I highly recommend it.

Awesome club for me as well. I highly recommend it.

just wondering, what was it that made you go with the CG black 3 w instead of that Mashie F3 Fwank

just wondering, what was it that made you go with the CG black 3 w instead of that Mashie F3 Fwank

I have the f3 as well. Really like it but the black 3 is a bit longer and I hit it higher. If its windy out ill throw the f3 in. The black 3wood was an eBay experiment that went awesomely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back