Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putter giving me fits means it is time to ponder what is out there?!

Putter giving me fits means it is time to ponder what is out there?!

Putter ponders are ALWAYS in play. Fair game even when happy.

Actually. I ponder B'stone Lady Precepts.

I want some.

Friday is near, no worries.

I searched today, no luck. Sad war.

I've got way too many wedges to play with. Plus the Hopkins comes tomorrow too. I may need to go to wedgeaholics anonymous.

Thats why I didn't even try today, my golf galaxy sucks as it is so I knew it would have been a swing and miss. Probably just need to order them online.

I've got way too many wedges to play with. Plus the Hopkins comes tomorrow too. I may need to go to wedgeaholics anonymous.

Thats why I didn't even try today, my golf galaxy sucks as it is so I knew it would have been a swing and miss. Probably just need to order them online.
Exactly why you need a #WPF. You can ponder your setup, ponder newness, ponder what you want to do with them. It's all encompassing.

Exactly why you need a #WPF. You can ponder your setup, ponder newness, ponder what you want to do with them. It's all encompassing.

Wedge shaft pondering

This is true. And valid. The setup could get interesting, the MD2's are some hefty contenders after today. I do love a good flopadopolus.

I'll ponder this then:
6a010535c0fbdb970b017c35856e7f970b-800wi

I'm ponder a new putter. I want a blade style putter, classic looking like a SC Newport.

Really, really, hard to beat the DPCs, IMO.

Those irons are just special.

I'm just skeptical of buying them without trying them out. Not sure what shaft i want in them either if i buy them.

I've tweet'd Bridgestone to see if they have any demo clubs or if i can go somewhere to try out their offerings before purchasing.

Also pondering Titleist iron offerings as well.

I'm ponder a new putter. I want a blade style putter, classic looking like a SC Newport.

The Anser look is definitely a classic one. Timeless really.

Seemore interesting never played a center shaft putter. Willing to try anything at this point. What flavor like mallets?!

Seemore interesting never played a center shaft putter. Willing to try anything at this point. What flavor like mallets?!

SeeMore doesn't just have to be center shafted... The M2 is a heel shafted option (as are plenty others). The DB4/Si4 are both plumbers necks...

The SB2 is an incredible mallet option with a variety of shaft options (whistle, center, off-center).. Give the site a solid look. www.SeeMore.com

Hmm maybe a DB4 SS?

Whatever fits your eye bud. No matter the brand, if you're confident in it, that's half the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back