Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLDR....

But that is far from high launch and spin isn't it? I guess with the right shaft it might work.

I should have quoted niteowl's post haha.

Hit it at golfsmith yesterday... The sound is incredible.

Much different than the video sound, eh? hahaha

I absolutely despise my golf galaxy but I'm going to go hit it this week anyways. I need to hit it.

I have this vision of it and a Miya Silver or White. Ugh.

First TM driver I'm yearned to try since the SuperTri and that was, what, 2010?

(Also, I know that the SLDR and ST are on opposite ends of the spin spectrum)

Thinking I need to go hit the Optiforce again on a LM. Interested to see the numbers plus I think I would like a different shaft. Tried the Diamana in it and just wasn't sold. Perhaps a B.Asha 5x? Hmmmmm....

Thinking I need to go hit the Optiforce again on a LM. Interested to see the numbers plus I think I would like a different shaft. Tried the Diamana in it and just wasn't sold. Perhaps a B.Asha 5x? Hmmmmm....

Another head I need to hit. Can't believe I didn't hit it in Branson, still kicking myself.

Another head I need to hit. Can't believe I didn't hit it in Branson, still kicking myself.

I can't believe that either. It really is a very solid head. Sound is great and gives great feedback on mishits, but when you hit it on the screws, you know. Just explodes off the face.

I can't believe that either. It really is a very solid head. Sound is great and gives great feedback on mishits, but when you hit it on the screws, you know. Just explodes off the face.

I love it. Cally has NAILED it with the sound this year IMO. No doubt in my mind they are THE best sounding on the market, I adore my Cell but the Cally sound is just something else to me.

Add the Opti to the ponder with the SLDR, I need to rob a bank or something.

All of you equipment guru's out there. Do you typically find a shaft you like and stick with it. Or do you look for other shaft with similar characteristics and run with that?

Pick a shaft and stick with it is what I've done over the past 2 years. However, I haven't had a full fitting in that time period, so that plays into it.

I think the Scor wedges earned their spot back in the bag. I just don't think there is a wedge out there that can best them for full swings, but I think a lot of it has to do with the Genius shaft in them.

I think the Scor wedges earned their spot back in the bag. I just don't think there is a wedge out there that can best them for full swings, but I think a lot of it has to do with the Genius shaft in them.

Yes sir. I am in love with mine

I agree. I have a bag full of Callaway and I still want to buy more. That's how good they did this year IMO.

The shafts are VERY nice, perfect compliment to the heads IMO. I do adore the v-sole to this day, the Hopkins are just killing it for me right now though.

Project X 6c12, Fujikura Fuel, Miyazaki b'Asha 5s.

913 hybo

Project X 6c12, Fujikura Fuel, Miyazaki b'Asha 5s.

I can't think of a shaft less similar to the White Tie than the Fuel. It made the Black Tie feel smooth.

I can't think of a shaft less similar to the White Tie than the Fuel. It made the Black Tie feel smooth.

That's the thing. I know the Fuel is boardy, but it is really accurate. Such a tight dispersion. I like the F1 a lot. I am curious about the PX and the B asha though.

That's the thing. I know the Fuel is boardy, but it is really accurate. Such a tight dispersion. I like the F1 a lot. I am curious about the PX and the B asha though.

That's what drew me to the black tie, ridiculous dispersion.

That's what drew me to the black tie, ridiculous dispersion.

I do like the black ties in my woods. I might go find a 6m3 for my driver.

I am hard pondering a Covert Tour 5 wood...and there just so happens to be one on the 'bay with a DI-7s for $170. Damn you Tiger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back