Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I guess the Nikes don't let you.. Dang I was really hoping I was going to be able to get them, but it isn't looking good at this point.
Looks like no Ping on that offer either, which bites.

Ya I guess the Nikes don't let you.. Dang I was really hoping I was going to be able to get them, but it isn't looking good at this point.
Give them a shout and see. Sounds like their online process hasn't been fool proof yet anyhow

You should basically go into any deal thinking Ping and Titleist aren't involved...pretty much never are.

Yeah, Ping almost always seems to be excluded when there's a major deal or sale going on.

I spoke with a girl from Global Golf and she told me no PING. Didn't say anything about Nike...but that doesn't mean she didn't forget.

I'm eyeing the Adams XTD Ti 20* hybrid. I could essentially trade in my PING I3+'s straight up for it on Global... Then I'd need to get the Motore Speeder shaft for it as well....

Putters. The WHP insert just doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find a happy medium between 2 feet short and 2 feet past the whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putters. The WHP insert just doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find a happy medium between 2 feet short and 2 feet past the whole.

The fusion rx insert fits that bill perfectly. Check out the new odyssey works line. While I'm not a fan of the versa scheme, the insert is fantastic

I spoke with a girl from Global Golf and she told me no PING. Didn't say anything about Nike...but that doesn't mean she didn't forget.

I'm eyeing the Adams XTD Ti 20* hybrid. I could essentially trade in my PING I3+'s straight up for it on Global... Then I'd need to get the Motore Speeder shaft for it as well....

It's not that Nike is excluded it is that it seems it has to be standard configuration for the promo to work.. I cannot change loft/lie or set configuration

The fusion rx insert fits that bill perfectly. Check out the new odyssey works line. While I'm not a fan of the versa scheme, the insert is fantastic

Thanks for the input. I'm really digging the looks of the Works line. I just might try one out when they hit my local stores.

I had a dream I married these last night, What a beautiful partner.

Do it! So WHEN we play I can just stare at them. Your game can easily rock these and go low low low

Dude there are so many ridiculously good looking clubs this year it's not funny. I hate the fact that I can never make up my mind regarding clubs, so much apprehension lol.

Dude there are so many ridiculously good looking clubs this year it's not funny. I hate the fact that I can never make up my mind regarding clubs, so much apprehension lol.

I'm right there with you! The best part of it is there is really so many great options that you can't go wrong really. It comes down to with itch will get the scratch.

I'm right there with you! The best part of it is there is really so many great options that you can't go wrong really. It comes down to with itch will get the scratch.

Yup, but in the end I'll go with what looks the best to my eye and what I think performs the way I want it too, I don't do peer pressure or club bullying well, that decision is between my teacher/fitter and I

It's not that Nike is excluded it is that it seems it has to be standard configuration for the promo to work.. I cannot change loft/lie or set configuration
Ahh guess I missed that. I have the girls email if they don't happen to respond to you.

Yup, but in the end I'll go with what looks the best to my eye and what I think performs the way I want it too, I don't do peer pressure or club bullying well, that decision is between my teacher/fitter and I

Truth brother! I'm not pressuring lol...

Wow! Might be the best looking iron I have laid eyes on. After buying the Wilson Staff FG Tour 100's a couple months ago, I know I'm not good enough to put these beauties in my bag.

Those Bridgestone MBs have got to be the nicest looking irons on the market.

Black Ox or Satin.

Also. Speed.

Still pondering a new driver. 815 alpha or 915 d2. Or save some money and go for the 2014 BB. Also want XR 5h.

Still pondering a new driver. 815 alpha or 915 d2. Or save some money and go for the 2014 BB. Also want XR 5h.

If you can manage to do it, the 815 Alpha is better than the 2014 BB...and I ADORED the BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back