Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant demoing ponder that scares the daylights out of me: Nike Vapor Pro Combos.

Oh. My.

Also along those same lines, confirmed that Alpha 815 will be mine just a matter of when.
Love me some THPers seeing what I've seen all along.

Vapor Flex FW, XR FW, and Giant.

Not sure I can get the Nike without trying the XR first.

Although the BB 815 2H treated me well today....grrr.

Wilson FG M3 21* hybo. I just wish they made a 24* too, 23* seems like a close gap. It's adjustable but I'm worried about the draw bias.

Vapor Flex FW, XR FW, and Giant.

Not sure I can get the Nike without trying the XR first.

Although the BB 815 2H treated me well today....grrr.
You'll get to try the flex soon enough. We will meet up after it comes in.

I kinda want the speed driver head too.

I've now pondering fairway woods. Vapor or 815...

I really enjoyed the 4 swings I enjoyed with the 815. But I am open.

This thread is bad news for me this time of year. I haven't hit my clubs in forever and that makes me think I need new ones

You'll get to try the flex soon enough. We will meet up after it comes in.

I kinda want the speed driver head too.

Thanks buddy, that would be most beneficial. Let's target a round in Oklahoma for early-mid February?

This thread is bad news for me this time of year. I haven't hit my clubs in forever and that makes me think I need new ones

For some reason in the winter I switch clubs 43587894527 times. I usually play 1 or 2 rounds with a club/clubs and then grab something new winter is awful has always been that way

XRPro Irons will more than likely find their way into my bag shortly.

Flex FW and XR fW

Can someone explain this globalgolf trade in? I am about ready to submit my trade-in, but the amount isn't showing the 40% bonus. How do I make sure I do this correctly and get that while I place my order?

The J815 and that new TomTom.

Still have a hard ponder on for a Ping G30 SFTec driver, it would match well with my 3w. But I don't have that cash so I'm still on the search for a K15 (although if I find a deal on a G20 or G25 I won't be too disappointed).

Can someone explain this globalgolf trade in? I am about ready to submit my trade-in, but the amount isn't showing the 40% bonus. How do I make sure I do this correctly and get that while I place my order?
I believe it shows after you add a 2015 product in the cart

I believe it shows after you add a 2015 product in the cart

Do I need to submit the quote for it to show in my cart? I have the irons in my cart but havent submitted the trade in quote yet

Do I need to submit the quote for it to show in my cart? I have the irons in my cart but havent submitted the trade in quote yet
Not sure but I think you have to submit and ship the trade in stuff first. Then they validate it then when you buy 2015 product you get extra credit. I could be wrong though

Thanks buddy, that would be most beneficial. Let's target a round in Oklahoma for early-mid February?
Sounds great to me. We will make it happen.

So you cannot custom order your irons and still get the discount? I want 5-AW instead of 4-AW and it isn't showing the extra discount?

R15, Df's, RSI 2's, TP's, my God this show and this Bridgestone event have destroyed any focus I had towards irons.

Bridgestone 815

Bridgestone DF irons and a J15 19* hybrid.

So you cannot custom order your irons and still get the discount? I want 5-AW instead of 4-AW and it isn't showing the extra discount?

Depends what you are trying to get. The Srixon's let you pick from 3-PW down to 5-PW. Some do not have options though.

The bonus 40% should show on the right hand side of the page as well when you are putting together your trade in list.

Depends what you are trying to get. The Srixon's let you pick from 3-PW down to 5-PW. Some do not have options though.

The bonus 40% should show on the right hand side of the page as well when you are putting together your trade in list.

Ya I guess the Nikes don't let you.. Dang I was really hoping I was going to be able to get them, but it isn't looking good at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back