Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I like everything about it , except the headcover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozone_strilux_1.jpg

Nike Flex 3w needs to happen. Enjoy my 2H but playing in the wind it just gets eaten up with a towering ball flight.

Better in person for sure, but they could have improved it

I dunno, I'm holding one and...oof. LOL

SEAMUS FO LIFE! Bahahaha

Cookie. Soon. Ships next Friday and I will have it the Monday following. Lets do this.

I dunno, I'm holding one and...oof. LOL

SEAMUS FO LIFE! Bahahaha

Cookie. Soon. Ships next Friday and I will have it the Monday following. Lets do this.

Unsure I can wait that long. Have a $10 off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. :alien:

I'm dying for my Piretti putter to get here, and I'm happy with my bag.
But yet I'm pondering J15 wedges. And an SC200. And an SLDR 16* driver.

Unsure I can wait that long. Have a $10 off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. :alien:

Haha, now that's funny.

Get the 5w, you can turn it down to 17* to play as a 4w then trade it to me when you don't like it. :alien:

Haha, now that's funny.

Get the 5w, you can turn it down to 17* to play as a 4w then trade it to me when you don't like it. :alien:

I think I need something I can turn down to 14....plus you've already acquired yours!

I'm debating what to do if global golf won't let me alter the vapor pro combos. Part of me thinks I just suck it up and order them stock with the extra iron I won't use

I think I need something I can turn down to 14....plus you've already acquired yours!

I went 3w, 17* 4w style will be fun. IF it can beat the G30's, and that is a HUUUUUUUUUGE if.

I'm debating what to do if global golf won't let me alter the vapor pro combos. Part of me thinks I just suck it up and order them stock with the extra iron I won't use

Did ya email them? Hopefully they work it out, they've been pretty good about all that so far.

Did ya email them? Hopefully they work it out, they've been pretty good about all that so far.

I did sir. Will call Tuesday if I don't hear anything. I want these irons so bad would prefer them in my setup though.

No luck under the custom setting?

After selecting your trades it gives you a list to pick from, only standard stock setup in those on there.

No luck under the custom setting?

The custom options don't show up in the 140% list. I may have been building a variety of clubs on the site lately...

After selecting your trades it gives you a list to pick from, only standard stock setup in those on there.

That's pretty dumb. I boo that rather heavily, especially since what I want does require something a bit custom

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

J715 wedges in black oxide with something other than spinner shafts

That's pretty dumb. I boo that rather heavily, especially since what I want does require something a bit custom

4in short 8* flat is more than a bit custom

I have DMed, emailed, and tweeted them. Will update you with what I hear. Hopefully they will accommodate us. As James said the promotion hasn't been 100% accurate so far.

Still pondering wedges, but also thinking about Giannini, Bettinardi, and Fusion RX inserts.

All ponders include 715.

Bridgestone J15DF irons....a ponder until about 2/1. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back