Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the high praise for the CF16's I'm in full on ponder mode for them. I really did not plan on changing irons but I'm also on a mission to end my season with the same bag setup as I start it with. That may now include these irons. I'm really struggling with the thought of cracking open the checkbook though.

Currently pondering an Odyssey Works Tank SuperStroke #1W putter.

For two rounds now, I've been teeing it up off the box with my XR 4w (17°) and getting it out there pretty well.
So.....

Mini 1.5 or XR 3 Deep for another possible avenue when the driver isn't behaving?

PS if anyone has either of these sitting in their garage, I might well be interested.

Pondering No 3 jacks headcover. It's been top 2 headcover I've been searching for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For two rounds now, I've been teeing it up off the box with my XR 4w (17°) and getting it out there pretty well.
So.....

Mini 1.5 or XR 3 Deep for another possible avenue when the driver isn't behaving?

PS if anyone has either of these sitting in their garage, I might well be interested.

Mini is a fantastic club.....I would highly recommend it. And the 12* (set to 11* for me) is not that much shorter than driver.

Mini is a fantastic club.....I would highly recommend it. And the 12* (set to 11* for me) is not that much shorter than driver.

So.....

I agree with cookie. When I was swinging the mini well, I was hitting the 14 damn bear as far as driver

I agree with cookie. When I was swinging the mini well, I was hitting the 14 damn bear as far as driver
I noticed much less forgiveness with the mini than I did with my driver though. I should have cut the shaft down a bit and played it that way. But in the stock configuration I saw no benefit for me (others will see benefit just saying for me) over the driver.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I noticed much less forgiveness with the mini than I did with my driver though. I should have cut the shaft down a bit and played it that way. But in the stock configuration I saw no benefit for me (others will see benefit just saying for me) over the driver.

I'd say not the best comparison against driver but rather against a 3w. If you are hitting 3w well but struggle with driver, the mini is a viable weapon

I have a 3w shaft in my Mini which definitely helped me find consistency.

I support the mini 1.5 ponder. Was a great option when my driver was off.

I would like to give this a whirl in Feb my good sir!

JM

Nothing and I'm happy about that.

CF 16s, MD3...GBB need more :D

GBB is intriguing, but my CG Black is going nowhere at the moment.

The MD3 are very high on my list. Might even be my new #WPF.

I believe you'll get a couple swings at a GBB in a couple weeks.

Best wedges I've ever used. Prefer them over Vokey, FG TC, MD2 and the RTX 2.0

Best wedges I've ever used. Prefer them over Vokey, FG TC, MD2 and the RTX 2.0

Ever play the Nike VR Pros from about 4 years ago?

Grandura 570.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back