Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBB is intriguing, but my CG Black is going nowhere at the moment.

The MD3 are very high on my list. Might even be my new #WPF.

love these wedges. So fun to hit

Ponder a Bushnell Tour X range finder....anyone know if any place having a sale on these

Ponder a Bushnell Tour X range finder....anyone know if any place having a sale on these

Couple days ago people were posting about eBay actions ending around $300 for a new Tour X

Thanks Phillyv I'll check them out

020317620ff6b8cdd54e9ff6462576db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairways and hybrids. I think I can improve my setup there a bit - I like the F45 for distance, but man are my bad misses bad.

For two rounds now, I've been teeing it up off the box with my XR 4w (17°) and getting it out there pretty well.
So.....

Mini 1.5 or XR 3 Deep for another possible avenue when the driver isn't behaving?

PS if anyone has either of these sitting in their garage, I might well be interested.
After seeing you crush the XR 4W, today, think these would work well for you.

Couple days ago people were posting about eBay actions ending around $300 for a new Tour X

I just looked but couldn't find any at that price.

I want an x or v3 but the x is at the top slope doesn't matter to me but 1300yds is useful for other ventures

I just looked but couldn't find any at that price.

I want an x or v3 but the x is at the top slope doesn't matter to me but 1300yds is useful for other ventures
They were just a few rndom auctions a dude had that went for cheap

Looking for a Shaft Extractor.

Curious if this one would do an adequate job?
236819_im_____0_gsi

Looking for a Shaft Extractor.

Curious if this one would do an adequate job?
236819_im_____0_gsi
Details? Nice picture, but do you have any details on what this one is?

Heavy pondering new irons for next year. It's a 2 part ponder because I need to decide what shafts I'm going with too. I know they will be graphite, but I'm not sure which ones yet. Probably either Steelfiber i80/95s or Recoils.

For heads, I'm pondering the Cleveland Black CBs, RSi2s, z355s, F5s, C200s & possibly the JPX 850s.

Heavy pondering new irons for next year. It's a 2 part ponder because I need to decide what shafts I'm going with too. I know they will be graphite, but I'm not sure which ones yet. Probably either Steelfiber i80/95s or Recoils.

For heads, I'm pondering the Cleveland Black CBs, RSi2s, z355s, F5s, C200s & possibly the JPX 850s.
Knowing you put a premium on distance... C200 and imo it isn't close.

Tom I think you would love the recoil 110.
As for irons get up here after the first of the year and you can try out the Wilson c200

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I need new golf shoes. Not sure what I'm going to do yet but I need something good for 2016. A good walking pair, a spike less pair and new spikes.
Same here Freddie. I'm looking for the exact same thing.

I have a pair of Nike Mont Royal on order. I've never worn Nike golf shoes before. But I thought I'd give these a try. I'm sure I'll end up with another pair of Pumas as well.

Looking forward to seeing their line and ecco at the PGA show.

Same here Freddie. I'm looking for the exact same thing.

I have a pair of Nike Mont Royal on order. I've never worn Nike golf shoes before. But I thought I'd give these a try. I'm sure I'll end up with another pair of Pumas as well.

Looking forward to seeing their line and ecco at the PGA show.

I may go backs few years and get some Nike Lunar control 2s

I've had a hard time finding them. Would like to add another pair or two.

This is what I did.. Went back and got a pair of the LC1's and LC2's.

Irons with a set GW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back