Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I could get those here locally. I'm going with something a bit more obscure. I was fitted for Edel wedges a long time ago, but never could get myself to pony up the money for them even though I haven't found a wedge that I hit better, so I would have actually come out cheaper buying them from the beginning. Now the prices have come down on them quite a bit, so I'm going to go ahead and get them, since they should have been in my bag a couple years ago.

All the ones I have seen have been stunning! I'm pondering some Puma Biodrive leather shoes.

Pondering a Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder

Only one ponder right now and that's just because I'm a club ho; cobra King 3w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still pondering a bag, lots of good ones on closeout right now. Spotted a few Ogios for $80 or less, although I still want to see the new Nexus bag in person.

Oh and speaking of W/S... it's a Monday, so it must mean I'm still pondering the C200s.

Cobra... after swinging the cobra forged tec irons yesterday I cannot get them out of my mind. I know they are for golfers much better then me, but they felt amazing to hit. The F6 driver could give my fly-z a serious run in the spring.

I need a 54 and a 58 wedge set of heads only, anyone playing some component heads that are really good? I have some awesome Trout Bum shafts that need some love.

I need a 54 and a 58 wedge set of heads only, anyone playing some component heads that are really good? I have some awesome Trout Bum shafts that need some love.

I've got a 58* 588CB if you want it, but I suspect that's not your style of wedge.

Trout I've enjoyed the Wilson Staff Tour Grind wedges. Remind me of the old Cleveland 588 RTG heads in some ways.

Trout I've enjoyed the Wilson Staff Tour Grind wedges. Remind me of the old Cleveland 588 RTG heads in some ways.
I love my standard grind in the 52 and 56 but its quite lacking in the 60. Ill pick up a Tour Grind at some point and see if it works better for me.

PM grind wedge is a strong ponder for me

Odyssey Tank Cruiser Works #1 Wide is still on the agenda.

330m tank cruiser. So good for me

Caught up on the MD3 thread this morning and they are a strong ponder now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's time for a new bag, I'm leaning towards an Ogio Ozone or Shredder bag because I LOVE the Woode top. Are their any other bags out there with a similar style top? I don't want a 14 way but the typical 5 way isn't enough.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What are you looking for

I love high bounce wedges, 10 to 12 degrees of it and a variable sole would be cool too. My grooves are closing up and it's time.

Bye 4 wood, hello 64*.

I have not used my four wood in like 5 rounds, so I think its time to replace it with something I can have some fun with close to the green.

Bertha Mini Driver, should have made it happen a few weeks ago.

Bertha Mini Driver, should have made it happen a few weeks ago.

I'm in the middle of trading in a bunch of these with an eye towards going mini driver - GBB Heavenwood. Trying to decide whether to go Bertha or SLDR/Aeroburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back