Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I had a friend that just bought those off of Budget with the THP Coupon
Always forget about Budget golf , will check the site and see what the listing price is . Cheers

Always forget about Budget golf , will check the site and see what the listing price is . Cheers

I’m pretty sure you can use the THP Coupon on these, that is what my friend said he did. I assume it worked.

Hard pondering a used BB 6h for research....and giggles. ;)

I’m pretty sure you can use the THP Coupon on these, that is what my friend said he did. I assume it worked.
Good timing too . Closeout prices. Only downside is I’m wanting the black version and do not see it listed.

THPers check out this great deal on Budget golf for Forged Tec irons

Attachments

• D21A226D-1747-4D3D-8CD5-B81869751817.jpeg
    D21A226D-1747-4D3D-8CD5-B81869751817.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
Cleveland MT irons.
Cobra Fly-Z Plus Driver
Callaway X Hot FW Wood
Callaway X2Hot hybrids
Cleveland 588 wedges
I was thinking something in the MT range as well.

Too bad they re-released xhot haha

Giving a serious ponder of a :mizuno: ST190 driver after today's surprise! ??

I’ve been looking a new drivers to replace my 2008 Taylormade tour burner. Possibly the M6

Can’t believe I haven’t checked this thread out for a while. Sad thing is I could update this with something different every few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Recoil shafts on my mind. Steelfiber was a close second during my GD fitting but I've heard such great things about Recoils that it's something I really want to give a shot. Now to find a used set.

I have Recoil shafts on my mind. Steelfiber was a close second during my GD fitting but I've heard such great things about Recoils that it's something I really want to give a shot. Now to find a used set.
Same here, dude! 110 Proto F5.

I want to experience them in full.

Reactions: KEV

There's way too much positive feedback on them to ignore. Plus shaking my Apex set up with them might be just the thing I need as a reset.

You have those coming...Not to spoil a video that is upcoming or anything.

Only ponder that occurred to me today is that I probably don't need 2 hybrids that are 3* apart. My 4H used to be my go-to club but lately I'm having great success just choking up on the 3H for shorter shots.

Pondering a graphite shafted 4i to mess around with in that spot.

F9 tour

RTx 4 48*. Wanting to put my RTX 3’s back in play but having a 48* Vokey with them for some reason bugs the crap out of me.

Well I crossed one thing of my bucket list this afternoon. Just purchased a new SeeMore Pure Centered Blade Black Putter. Still looking to replace my current wedges and 3w.

After getting my 48* RTX4, I will be adding a 54* mid and 58* low at some point. Hoping prices drop a bit and will have them by my birthday in February at the latest.

Black true temper wedge shafts for the new clubs

Catalyst 80g for wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously thinking of an upgrade of my irons set with the 25% coupon on Callaway Pre-Owned. Have a fitting on Saturday at TrueSpec and should give me some more info on lie, offset etc I should be hitting. With a trade in, the upgrade should be pretty reasonable.

Back