Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Canadan;n8884430 said:
Only two?!

I vote something totally different. Sounds like fun haha

I was just about to post I vote for something else too. Lamkin sink skinny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a line on a non tube shag bag?

Thinking of trading in my LH Toulon Madison for a Stroke Lab 7S mallet. Maybe I need the forgiveness. Even trade basically on CPO.

Writing a putter review right now, and about to shoot a video to go with it, that I'm eager for everyone to HOPEFULLY take the time to read.

Some won't because of brand and/or price, others because of the shape, but that is what it is.

Its the best mallet I have put into play, and I think the shape has outdone the one its similar to (though I know some will disagree, and that is golf so its OK!).

Also, I am going to keep it in the bag as my primary gamer.

Jman;n8896376 said:
Writing a putter review right now, and about to shoot a video to go with it, that I'm eager for everyone to HOPEFULLY take the time to read.

Some won't because of brand and/or price, others because of the shape, but that is what it is.

Its the best mallet I have put into play, and I think the shape has outdone the one its similar to (though I know some will disagree, and that is golf so its OK!).

Also, I am going to keep it in the bag as my primary gamer.

Such a tease. Just message me a picture real quick.

DirtyTee;n8896389 said:
Such a tease. Just message me a picture real quick.

I like my job more than that. Haha

Jman;n8896395 said:
I like my job more than that. Haha

When will you be able to release this info???

I'm pondering a rangefinder. The Apple Watch is severely lacking for golf apps. I've been using a Garmin for a decade and haven't found anything near as good for this watch yet.

I think it's time for a driver shaft. I've always done better with heavier and more stout feeling.

Pondering selling every putter I own that doesn’t have sentimental value so i can just stop pretending I’m a variety putter kind of guy and just full committing to the rat.

Rolled my buddies SeeMore DB4x and my goodness I miss that putter. Really really want another one.

Ponder on a 17 degree Ping G410 hybo...with the consideration for dropping my fw.

A new elbow.

DNice26;n8897432 said:
Ponder on a 17 degree Ping G410 hybo...with the consideration for dropping my fw.

I love this idea!

I'm old, and after hitting a Hot Launch 4 ironwood with the graphite shaft, I am pondering getting the 7-pw in graphite. I can't believe how much nicer it was on my shoulder and elbows.

In the long run, it'll be cheaper than all the ibuprofen......

Pondering between a bunch of no-label cabretta leather gloves, or half as many Bridgestone tour premium gloves.

Sick of worrying about gloves. Just need to pick one now.

Pondering an Epic Flash hybrid but that’s a lot of $ for a club I’ll only use, at most, a couple times per round

Canadan;n8897550 said:
Pondering between a bunch of no-label cabretta leather gloves, or half as many Bridgestone tour premium gloves.

Sick of worrying about gloves. Just need to pick one now.

The Kirkland from Costco are actually pretty darn good.

DNice26;n8897595 said:

Yea they are. Pleasantly surprised by them on Sunday.

God I love THP Event signup days. Ones where its for the Ultimate Weekend of Golf take it up a notch.
Everybody gets a set of irons, and all I think about is what are they going to choose haha.

DNice26;n8897595 said:

haha, I don't think I could ever put that logo on anything golf related after all the madness over the last year or so.

I'm sure they are good gloves, but I'd probably go for the cheap blanks on Budget before that.

Canadan;n8897685 said:
haha, I don't think I could ever put that logo on anything golf related after all the madness over the last year or so.

I'm sure they are good gloves, but I'd probably go for the cheap blanks on Budget before that.

Well your mind might quickly change when you see the price and the surprising quality.

LLIB;n8897552 said:
Pondering an Epic Flash hybrid but that’s a lot of $ for a club I’ll only use, at most, a couple times per round

Same. I have Apex irons and Flash Driver and 3W on order, should start to land this week. My XHot is good but not fitted and I think I stand to see some gains. My credit card is heat warped and my banker is chewing her fingernails and sweating profusely however, so it might have to wait a bit.

Back