Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Not exactly a ponder, but more of a future purchase after a fitting. F9 driver is in my sights.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Canadan;n8897921 said:
The ones on Budget are like 6 bucks. Is the price better than that?

If I'm not mistaken, you get 4 for $19......so yep....

I have tried them both. Kirkland is cheaper, decent quality, but size changes glove to glove. The "no label" gloves from Budget are from the Taylor Made manufacturer. Ryan Liberty from Budget said during the Sweep, those are probably the best deal in the store! If you could wait 2-3 days for shipping, I would go Budget Golf.

Utility iron to mess around with not a need but a ponder on something to mix it up between my hybrids and set irons.

Looking to reshaft my M1. I have a Project X Evenflow in my 3 wood that I love so I want to put one in my driver and see how I like it. Also looking at replacing my wedges. Looking at possibly getting the CBX or CBX2's...I need all the help I can get with my wedges.

Pondering going in on a golf pride pro red star grip.

Set of Jaws wedgies....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNice26;n8906949 said:
Set of Jaws wedgies....

we starting WPF early??

Im pondering some limited edition Evolve stuff I saw today that might be available tomorrow.

New grips the align grips are tearing up my gloves and my hands

Seriously eyeing the new MP20s

Pondering grinds for my Jaws wedges, and pondering a Bushnell Pro XE to compare to the Z80.

mikedean441;n8907016 said:

pony up for some leathers w/ stitchbacks

Alez367;n8906991 said:
we starting WPF early??

Sorry, I’m not sure what WPF means...?

DNice26;n8907104 said:
Sorry, I’m not sure what WPF means...?

Wedge Ponder Friday

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

aljaklaw;n8907099 said:
pony up for some leathers w/ stitchbacks
Hahaha no way I'm too cheap and go through irons too frequently.

Canadan;n8907200 said:
haha aljaklaw Mike doesn't buy new grips he buys new irons!!
True story I kinda like the looks of the new Cleveland turbo irons...slight ponder (especially since I can't find the launchers for cheap)

Pondering: Graphite shafts for irons and, I suppose, wedges. Other than positive feedback about recoil shafts here on the forum and a couple of swings of clubs with recoil shafts (always wrong flex and often too light), I don't know very much about the options. I will explore this fall/winter, particularly since I learned that there are a couple of excellent fitting/data options here. I used to be a whiny baby over the lack of fitting and Trackman (or similar) resources, esp. given the sports crazy and affluent community here. No more whining. Now I just have to put in the effort.

Looking for less impact on the body. I tend to hit a mid-high to high flight and have a mid 90s 7i swing speed. My swing has come together the last two years, and I want to work on refinements that increase consistency and playing sustainability. I have a hunch that some equipment changes can play a role in these desired changes. #thpassimilated

mikedean441;n8907016 said:

Which align model do you have? I have the Z grip align and they are not easy on the hands.

Glide 3 wedges, with one in the Eye 2 configuration. Still haven't spotted one in the wild yet so it's just a back of the mind thing for now.

mikedean441;n8907201 said:
True story I kinda like the looks of the new Cleveland turbo irons...slight ponder (especially since I can't find the launchers for cheap)

I have a set of steel R flex Launchers that were ousted by the Tour Edge HL irons/ironwoods. Right hand, standard lost and lie, 4-pw........

HMB.

Huge ponder.

Back