Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 52* right now and raining pretty good and its supposed to let up a little bit but I don't care, I'm freaking GOLFING BABY!!!! I have my THP umbrella all ready to go, and I'm prepared to get really wet and have a good time doing it.

Its 52* right now and raining pretty good and its supposed to let up a little bit but I don't care, I'm freaking GOLFING BABY!!!! I have my THP umbrella all ready to go, and I'm prepared to get really wet and have a good time doing it.

You the man CB, tough as nails, lol. Have fun out there.

You the man CB, tough as nails, lol. Have fun out there.

hehehe thanks due, its been over a month since I've played so nothing would really stop me today.

It's literally perfect golfing weather out there today (about 60* and sunny), and guess who isn't allowed to play today? So mad.

It's literally perfect golfing weather out there today (about 60* and sunny), and guess who isn't allowed to play today? So mad.

+1 man

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

its been perfect for awhile... im still waiting for the cold weather hammer to drop

Today was nice. 60-65 and overcast all day. Bits of sun here and there.

i think today might be the last day this year in the 60s but its supposed to shower on and off

today was just an ugly ugly day
it was drizzly and really really cool with a cold breeze
it was ugly except for the fact that i had the course to myself except for the wildlife and the maintenance guys

Should reach mid 50's today, woohoo, but windy. The next week won't climb out of the thirties and snow/rain in the forecast, so I'm out there today.

:snowman:

Wow, that snowman is tiny. Anyway, snow today.

really windy and cool... high 40s low 50s
partly cloudy

It's crazy just how much a little wind can effect the comfort zone. Yesterday's round started at 37* and never got above like 43* with a lite 5 to 8mph breeze, yet by the second hole I was out of my coat and actually sweated a little. Today started 43* or so and got to over 50* with a 20mph wind and I froze my nad's! The coat stayed on the entire round and 9 was more than enough for me. Shot a +5 over 41, lol. The strange thing was how poorly I putted with the coat on. That along cost me three strokes today. I did hit some really solid shots all around, one was a heck of a chip from deep rough, but just could not convert.

It's crazy just how much a little wind can effect the comfort zone. Yesterday's round started at 37* and never got above like 43* with a lite 5 to 8mph breeze, yet by the second hole I was out of my coat and actually sweated a little. Today started 43* or so and got to over 50* with a 20mph wind and I froze my nad's! The coat stayed on the entire round and 9 was more than enough for me. Shot a +5 over 41, lol. The strange thing was how poorly I putted with the coat on. That along cost me three strokes today. I did hit some really solid shots all around, one was a heck of a chip from deep rough, but just could not convert.

yeah today was weird cuz i was hot and cold thru out the round... had to take off and put back on my beanie and jacket

yeah today was weird cuz i was hot and cold thru out the round... had to take off and put back on my beanie and jacket

It was nice getting out considering what's coming over the next week, but would have like to have had a solid round. The wind has been crazy this year.

I work all afternoon tomorrow, and part of Friday. Saturday it's supposed to rain all day and Sunday it's supposed to snow. Wonderful.

it was cold and windy today... really windy

It doesn't even look like our course will even be open until Saturday when it gets over 40*. When the temps are below 36*, it stays closed.

someone sound a fog horn... its like pea soup outside

69 degrees and cloudy here today in NC. Feels really good outside, not a bad day for golf. Few drizzles expected later, too bad I'm at work! :(

it was the same out here... nice cloudy and warm
thats why the course was crazy crowded

Safe to say I won't be on the course again today. -14* wc makes for cold balls!

We can't get a drop of rain for 9 months, and then 1st week in December it freaking Snows!!!! WTH!!!! Darn you El Nino!!!!! With our weather as of late I was looking forward to 60-70s all winter!! lol.

3 inchs of snow yesterday...so as Bill Engval says, we "Shut..the State...Down" wife had a snow day Monday and they delayed school this morning until 10:00am. Hopefully its all gone by weekend but that means all the grass will start dying after the freeze :(

50 degree's here in NY, too bad all the courses in the area have already closed for the season. What a waste.

We can't get a drop of rain for 9 months, and then 1st week in December it freaking Snows!!!! WTH!!!! Darn you El Nino!!!!! With our weather as of late I was looking forward to 60-70s all winter!! lol.

3 inchs of snow yesterday...so as Bill Engval says, we "Shut..the State...Down" wife had a snow day Monday and they delayed school this morning until 10:00am. Hopefully its all gone by weekend but that means all the grass will start dying after the freeze :(

We got a little dusting of snow here also, just north of Dallas, and its windy and cold. Tomorrow suppose to be sunny and in the 50's, I will be out in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back