Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First night under 50 degrees in north FL, beautiful golf weather, high in low 70s and sunny. Lots of golf this weekend for me!

First night under 50 degrees in north FL, beautiful golf weather, high in low 70s and sunny. Lots of golf this weekend for me!

Beautiful crisp morning in central Florida as well. Ready to tee it up in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We're going to have our first freeze in the morning. Wonderful.

1393477_571648259572682_108718724_n.jpg

Going out for the first of many sub 40 degree rounds tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Bit of a cold snap here as well, 47 overnight and only 75 projected for a high. Thankfully it's supposed to be in the 80s by our tee time on Sunday.

A balmy 53* here in NE Florida with north winds at 8 mph. Might reach all the way up 55* by my 8:38 tee time and I could see sweltering mid-60s by noon. At least it will be sunny and clear.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

teeing it up with O'Carroll in just over an hour. Currently 38, should be low-mid 40's by tee time. Sounds like it's going to be a cold one.

teeing it up with O'Carroll in just over an hour. Currently 38, should be low-mid 40's by tee time. Sounds like it's going to be a cold one.
Sun is out though, so it's a "balmy" 39°

59° this morning with a thick marine layer. Should burn off by 9 or 10... I hope the cool breeze keeps steady when the sun comes out. I like wearing long sleeves!

45* cloudy and some rain, 25-30 mph winds with 40-50 mph gusts. Needless to say, not golfing today.

Sunny and 88. Gotta love all year round golf in shorts and a polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Its 58 right now and when we tee off will be around 65. Should get to about 80 today.

62* right now and will be 70* when we finish around 2.

Got a crap ton of rain last night, glad today's course drains extremely well.

Heading to Columbus,OH today for the gathering. Current temp 31*
Tee off temp 9 am 37*
Temp at 1pm 43*

We will be cold.
But I bet it'll be fun!

Just call me.... Barb

47 now. Should be low 50s when we tee off and around 60 by the time we're done

It's gonna be 48 and cloudy and should stay that way for the round with maybe the sun peeking out here and there.

7epubyqy.jpg

Waiting for the frost to melt off. Wind will pick up later.

No idea what to wear today, 37* now and 44* at tee time, but mid 60's by the halfway point and 72* for high.

No idea what to wear today, 37* now and 44* at tee time, but mid 60's by the halfway point and 72* for high.

Sounds exactly like what I'm looking at. You playing up near home Duey, or are you down south near here? Starting at 44* isn't so bad, if the sun is out and it's not to windy.

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds exactly like what I'm looking at. You playing up near home Duey, or are you down south near here? Starting at 44* isn't so bad, if the sun is out and it's not to windy.

Up here. Was supposed to be in Wichita today, but nasty cold kept me home. 10 to 15 breeze today, so just need to get through the first hour or so and can start peaking.

Have fun out there!

Up here. Was supposed to be in Wichita today, but nasty cold kept me home. 10 to 15 breeze today, so just need to get through the first hour or so and can start peaking.

Have fun out there!

Bummer about the cold, hooefully the wife won't mind me going...lol. You have fun too, stay warm!

55 degrees and the sun is out (kind of), but there's a TON of wind and it's freezing. And, I'm playing like crap...but I can blame the wind!

33°... I wonder if I can get a round in tomorrow?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back