Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to hit 41 tomorrow, this makes me happy as it means I should be able to get a round in.

34° by 10 am tomorrow. Im going out since high is supposed to be 50°

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lows in teh teens, highs almost 40....been able to still get out for 18. :D

39 this Sunday....hmmm

11 degrees,,,snow and ice...lol.. I used to do winter golf. But no more..I start mid May, and usually end Labor Day. This was the longest I played golf this year..or practiced in a long long time..

Snow on the ground, so much for this weekend

Snow on the ground, so much for this weekend
Same here. Although it's supposed to warm up and rain tomorrow before snowing again Friday. I'm eye-balling Monday's 43° forecast--just need the snow to be gone.

Torrential rain and highs around 41. Off work today but no golf. Sucks

Torrential rain and highs around 41. Off work today but no golf. Sucks

I'm in Douglasville today if you change your mind. We could build an ark and maybe get 9 holes in. JK

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Douglasville today if you change your mind. We could build an ark and maybe get 9 holes in. JK

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "JK" was more important than you realize. Barry was getting ready to PM you and get his boat. He's a warrior!

The "JK" was more important than you realize. Barry was getting ready to PM you and get his boat. He's a warrior!

I'm really ticked at this weather. My hope was to get in 6 rounds this week. Might be lucky to get in 2. Know we talked about Friday golf but it's looking cold. Maybe the forecast will change over the next 24hrs.

I'm really ticked at this weather. My hope was to get in 6 rounds this week. Might be lucky to get in 2. Know we talked about Friday golf but it's looking cold. Maybe the forecast will change over the next 24hrs.

I think we look at the weekend. Should at least be a predictable high-40s.

I'm skeptical of Friday's weather when the low is in the 20s. I just don't think it will warm up.

33 and I'm headed to the course!

Yep nucking futs!

Golf with THPers is awesome!

2 inches on the ground in Pittsburgh 4 more inches expected. Golf season is over.:angry:

33 and I'm headed to the course!

Yep nucking futs!

Golf with THPers is awesome!

Yep it was chilly, greens were frozen and everything bounced off or to the back.

Frozen pond
erejeva9.jpg

Toad all bundled up
e2utu6ug.jpg

46 here. Golfing will be done today!

Jealous. Enjoy it! Looking like this weekend will be a green light.

Jealous. Enjoy it! Looking like this weekend will be a green light.

You know I will dude. I've got work to get done both for reviews and the MC.

I'm not jacking around, come July, its on.

You know I will dude. I've got work to get done both for reviews and the MC.

I'm not jacking around, come July, its on.

YES!
#Wreckinfools

Yep it was chilly, greens were frozen and everything bounced off or to the back.

Toad all bundled up
e2utu6ug.jpg
That's not even fun. I will not golf all bundled up like that. Anymore. (I did a few times when I was in my 20's)

That's not even fun. I will not golf all bundled up like that. Anymore. (I did a few times when I was in my 20's)

It wasn't terrible since the wind was low. I've played on warmer days that felt worse. Although every ball was a rock.

Best shot of the day was Toad's sons drive that bounced onto the frozen pond.

Hi is going to be 61 here in NM. Playing a turkey day tourney in the am :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

68 for a high today, only upper 50s lower 60s forecast through Sunday. Time to break out the slacks. I guess it's really winter. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Around 30 right now. Should be closer to 50 when I tee off at 12:30. High of 56 today. Will feel warm after the low temps we've had all week.

Around 30 right now. Should be closer to 50 when I tee off at 12:30. High of 56 today. Will feel warm after the low temps we've had all week.

Indeed. Went to my relative's house yesterday afternoon for thanksgiving. It felt like it was in the 60s. Temperature was actually 44.

After this week's weather, mid-50s is going to feel really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back